4: Squishy thighs

I sat down next to soviet, there was another male that was sexy asf- maybe i can ✨Smash✨ them, WAIT NO Y/N CONTROL YOURSELF- "Ahem

I sat down next to soviet, there was another male that was sexy asf- maybe i can ✨Smash✨ them, WAIT NO Y/N CONTROL YOURSELF- "Ahem." He called "o-oh! my, i'm so sorry sir." I apologized "its ok dear." He said in a thick japanese accent, oh fuck yes daddy 😖😫 , i start to imagine him whispering into my ear with his sexy thick japanese accent "Ma'am are you ok?" He tapped my nose, i blinked and couple times and nodded, "Ok. as i said i'm japanese empire." he said "i'm Y/N!" i said, he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it "what beautiful name you have darling~" he said, i smiled "why thank you sir!" i said blushing.

"ahem, can you not?"

soviet called out, Japanese empire looked at him and walked away, i was confused but i shrugged it off.

😫Time skip😫

i was still sitting on the couch bored, soviet left to go see his son, i heard footsteps and someone humming, I saw them come down stairs and was about to pass me until they looked at me. "ah~ an human?" They hummed, they walked up to me "I'm Fascist Italy~" he said as he cupped my cheek and a gave me an sharp tooth grin, i shivered about how sharp his teeth is "I'm Y/N!, nice to meet you!" I said, he moved hand to my thigh and smiled "what beautiful name you have, but~" he squeezed my thigh, i moaned quietly. "my my~ what squishy thighs you have~" he said, he started to rub my thigh "a-ah..~" i moaned, i covered my mouth, he grinned a removed his hand away from my thigh, "well it was nice meet or.. playing~ with you" he purred as he kissed my cheek, i blushed and look at him, he smirked and them walked away.

💞Fascist Italy POV💞

she sound so cute i hope i can play with her longer~, hearing her moan and squirm under me is intoxicating, i look down at my pants to see i got erected, "fuck.."

"