Sasha dies lol

This is gonna hurt me physically bc i love Sasha so much 😭
Btw Anne doesn't cuss but Sasha does

Starting the fic with Annes POV (might be awkward idk how to start this)

"WHAT IN FROGS NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU SASHA?!" I yelled in dismay comforting Sprig from the initial shock, he wasn't hurt just scared, the sword had gotten so close, "Im doing what I have to Anne I-" Sasha tried to reason but I drowned out every last word and pulled out my sword, "Anne please I don't want to fight you rig-"
"I DON'T FROGGING CARE SASHA" I slashed at her, I didn't care what happened to her, she didn't care about me and never will, its silly to think I ever liked her.. Every swing gained more and more power and it was obvious Sashas stamina was running out, the only problem was that so was mine, but that didn't matter, we duelled on top of the walls of Newtopia, I laid down an oddly heavy hit sending her stumbling back towards the edge, "So you're fucking serious about this.." She grumbled coming at me at full speed, with that force she knocked me back, what felt like hours of dueling almost came to an end, both of us panting from the battle, now was my chance.

"GET ER ANNE!" I heard Hop Pop yell as he pushed her stumbling foward and I swung my sword.

Crying.
Sobbing.
Blood.

...
What
....
No
...
What did I do
....

Sasha was kneeling on the ground coughing and crying, everyone around me was horrified, "SASHA!" I ran towards her to help but. "D-DON-T FUCKI-ING TOU-UCH ME!?" As she scooted away trying despretly to get to her sword the on the ground to defend herself but she collapsed while trying to get it, "Grime, Marcy..!" Weak cries for help were barely heard by Anne, "Oh newts, oh newts, oh newts!" I freaked out, "Its alright Sasha, er.. F-Focus on me!" I tried to help but all she could do was groan, "HOP POP GET SOMETHING QUICK!" I called out desprete to help her, "Anne..It hurts, a lot.." She complained grasping at her breastplate where she wouldn't dare look at the gash, "I'm tired.." He weakly murmured, "NO! SASHA STAY AWAKE FOR NOW!" no response "SASHA!" No response "SASHA WAKE UP PLEASE!" She wasn't breathing "SASHA PLEASE NO!" I shook her "Please.." I begged, and pleaded, but nothing every worked, oh god.. How was Marcy going to take this.. i just killed out best friend.. "Sasha.." All I could do was cry and cry and cry until I couldn't manage anymore tears..

Lol the fucking end 😜

I'll bite and make another chapter where Sasha is saved or some shit ig, i hate sad endings anyways 😒