chapter 1

my tiny 2'7 body makes its way to potions class, my head down and hung low.

i hold my books closer to my chest, speeding up my pace.

someone shoves me to the ground unexpectedly, my small body now sprawled on the dirty floor, where i belong. i look up shyly to see the one and only Draco Malfoy.

he stares at me with disgust, his platinum blonde hair resembles the colour of a ghost. but it only makes him much cuter.

he yells down at me, as tears spill down my cheeks. "you stupid worthless ugly whore."

i hold my head in my hands, sobbing loudly, hoping one the boys will come and help me. yeah, i'm not like other girls. i'm apart of the boys 😎

his grey eyes staring into my gross brown ones, i probably look so ugly to him. my fake brown hair and brown eyes probably look like the shit that comes from his owl, ulysses.

i drag my small body from off the ground, and start limping down the hall. my knees are really injured, making me different from other girls.

when i reach my dorm, i lay in my mattress.

my parents sent me to hogwarts three years ago, they were in the mafia, and sent me to this prison to keep my safe. instead, they kept my ugly self trapped with hot wizard daddies like Draco.

i sigh cutely, and put my dark curly hair into a messy bun.

my parents died a month after they sent me here, i remember lying on the floor as the bodies around me kicked my tiny little body around the corridor floors. i'm such a loser, i think to myself. how can anybody love such a worthless person like me?

i wrap my little body under my pink unicorn blanket and snuggle up to my light pink pillow, cuddling it. i imagine my pillow as Draco Malfoy, and cuddle it more.