Ch 1: Meet The Stones

Your next target is Adelia Stone, CEO of Stone Industries.

She peered cautiously at the monitor in front of her, the screen glinted off the glass table it was perched on. She clicked hesitantly on the green arrow next to the message where more information was stored. She scanned the long paragraph and her eyes stopped on the last two sentences.

Suspected of aiding terrorist groups. Terminate target immediately.

She closed her eyes and stretched her neck to one side, feeling a satisfying pop. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she shut down the device in front of her.
"Robin Stone, what have you gotten yourself into?"

Her next target was her twin sister. Standing up, Robin searched the room for a familiar face and smiled when she found him. Her personal assistant was slumped behind a tall desk, his scrawny arms held up his chin as he glared at his computer screen.

"Wyatt, what information do you have on Stone Industries?" His eyes shot to Robin before the dark haired boy's eyebrows scrunched in confusion, almost hidden by his ridiculous glasses.

"You don't mean Adel-" He began but she nodded and held up her hand to cut him off. She stood up and gathered the papers that were strewn across the glass desk.

"That's exactly who I'm talking about." Robin says and meets his eyes again as he quickly stands up.

"Robin, what happened?" He asks, his legs were clad in windbreakers and made a loud swishing noise as he stepped forward. Robin cringed.

"It seems sister dearest got caught up in some kind of terrorism." She answered nonchalantly, waving her hand at him. Wyatt's eyes widen in shock before he blinks and nods resolutely. Robin leaves him in the study knowing he'd dig up all of the information she needed.
Robin's gaze swept across the room she had just entered and stopped on a small object in the corner of the room. She quickly went to it and picked it up. Robin cursed under her breath when she recognized the small disposable phone. She opened her mouth to yell at Wyatt for not getting rid of it when a message caught her eye.

Watch your back. We're getting closer.

Robin stopped cold and read it again just to make sure. The number was blocked. She felt her hand squeeze around the phone before it flew from her fingers and crashed through the kitchen window. THEY were getting too close for comfort.

She turned an icy gaze to Wyatt when he stuck his head out the door. His eyes widened and she heard him swallow nervously. The fear she was able to incite in him caused her to grin inwardly. She enjoyed the terror she instilled in people.

She left him with out another word and walked out the front door, carefully stepping around the broken glass. She let the door close softly and felt herself relax. She wiped her mind clear and pushed any emotions to the back corner of her mind. Emotions meant weakness and weakness would get her killed.

Robin stopped just outside the door and quickly wrapped her long blonde hair in a bun. She scowled down at her hoodie and jeans, she had forgotten to change. Robin wiggled her toes and let out a sigh of relief when she noticed her old sneakers.

She grabbed her car keys and strolled to her car. Robin's lips tugged into a small smile at the sight of it. She ran a hand over the dark glossy paint and slid onto the leather seat. She let herself rev the engine and sped to her destination, Stone Industries. It was time to pay her sister a visit.

Robin had to crane her neck to see the top of the building from her low riding car. Each wall of the building had tall windows covering it. Her eyes scanned the building and ran the perimeter in front of it. She quickly noticed the truck sitting right outside the doors. She bit her lip before looking back at the parking lot. Robin tugged at the drawstrings of her hoodie before whipping her car into a parking spot in the back. She took her time getting out and flipped her hood up while scanning the surrounding area. Robin's eyes immediately counted the security cameras present and the angle in which they faced. Who needs security cameras scanning an entire parking lot? She smiled to herself when she immediately calculated the blind spots. Leisurely stretching her long legs she took her time walking to the building. The doors rushed open and blasted Robin with a rush of cool air. She kept her hood up. Her phone was already in her hand and she pretended to peer curiously down at it while walking to the front desk. A small text on her screen brought a smile to her face.