MIKEY&Y/N

Here you were for the 3rd time getting the same question wrong.

You decided to take a break from studying all night and took out a ciggerete and lit it. Your hands were trembling, and you bags under your eyes were heavier than usual.

buzz buzz~

"hello?" you speak into the phone

"let's go for a drive, I know you haven't left your lil cacoon all day"

It was Mikey. Your comfort person. The only person who can put a smile on your face and somehow that person was up at 5 in the morning.

"I don't think-"

"ill be there in 10 mins!" Mikey cuts you off and hangs up the phone.

You stared out the window for a little, finishing up your cigarette. The sky was a light pink, birds where chirping and your shitty mood has been kicking your ass all day.

Just a few minutes later you get a message

"I'm outside"

You step outside and see Mikey on his beloved bike. He looked so pretty without any effort, it warmed your heart.

He waves at you with so much energy and excitement.

"you missed me so much huh?" you tease the blonde as you got on the bike.

"I did, now hold on tight"

You held tighter to him as he took off. He's like an antidepressant. He's so warm, cheerful and you could feel his muscles through his shirt. You felt so safe with him,you were so glad he got you out your house that day.

"I love you"

"huh?"

"I said I love you" he smiles back at you.

(this is short, I'm not doing well rn so I might be on and off on here!)