That time if the month (modern)

Xiao Xingchen walked around the apartment he shared with A-Qing and Xue Yang. He gather up books for a early class he had to get to. Xue Yang rolled over on the large couch that A-Qing was also laying on.

"Make sure you get you homework done Xue." Xiao Xingchen said as he shut the door to the apartment.

A-Qing chuckled and looked at Xue Yang. "That's funny." She said shaking her head.

"What is?"

"That Xiao Xingchen thinks you will actually get your homework done." She shook her head once more before standing up and then froze looking down. "Uh oh."

"What?" Xue Yang asked glancing up at her.

"Bathroom." Was all A-Qing said before disappearing into the bathroom.

It was a good 5 minute before she poked her head out. "I'm... on that time of the month. But I don't have anything. Can you pleaseee go to the store?!"

Xue Yang rolled his eyes turning the tv off and standing up, stretching before eyeing the door that had A-Qing's head popped out of it.

"And what do I get out of it?"

"Uh everything! I don't see your body telling you to get pregnant or else it will bleed every month!" She snapped and slammed the door shut.

"Stupid moods." He said knowing when she was or wasn't on her time of the month cause her attitude, it got 10 times worse then normal. He rolled his eyes and began putting on shoes.

Xue Yang walked down to the local general store where they carried a lot of feminine products as well as many other things. He searched up and down the aisles. Definitely getting strange stares.

"What? Never seen a guy buy pads for a girl?!" He said to a couple who seemed to have a gross out look on their faces. He reached and grabbed pads that were way too big and then a box of tampons.

Xue Yang grabbed other things such as candy and A-Qing's favorite drink which was strawberry milk. He paid and began to head out.

He returned and gave A-Qing her things and she came out complaining.

"The pads make it sound like I'm wearing a diaper!!"

"Then maybe get it yourself!" Xue Yang snapped rolling his eyes and then began getting some lunch ready for the two.

A-Qing sat on the couch cuddled with a blanket and groaning every so often.

"Stop it. It sounds like your moaning." Xue Yang said and set down a bowl of ramen for her.

"Cramps suck! Imagine your lower back and stomach being punched. That's how cramps feel! And they hurt!!" She said huffing, her cheeks going red as she ate her ramen slowly.

"I'll get the heating pad." Xue Yang said getting back up cursing under his breath as he retrieved the pad that let heat off of it. He plugged it in and reached to gently lifting A-Qing's shirt up.

"Hey!"

"Woah! Careful. Your ramen almost tipped over." Xue Yang said quickly.

"Then set down my shirt!"

"A-Qing this heating pad is cheap. The only way it's gonna help your cramps is setting it under the fabric." He explained helping her and then wrapping her in the blanket and giving her ramen back to her to eat. "What do you wanna watch?"

A-Qing paused and thought then took the remote and began playing a old movie that was entertaining to only her.

"Really?" Xue Yang asked.

"Yep!" She smirked and began eating the rest of her ramen.