The crash

Neil POV
I was walking down the sidewalk then heard someone yell "Watch out" then boom I was on the ground.
"Ow! What the fuck wrong with you." I yelled "Shit I'm sorry dude. Are you hurt?" He responded with. "What do you think genius. Of course I am"I told him.
He walked over to me I check my legs. He immediately said "You ankle broken. I'm sorry once more."
I stare at him for a good sec before grabbing his bags. He look for about 2 minutes and put out a first aid kit and a pocket knife.
I said jokingly "Now you're going to kill me great." He didn't answer then removed my shoe. His used the knife to cut my sock off and bandaged my ankle. Suddenly he pick me up and  I yelled "Let me go now! I'm fine trust me." "That not going to happen.I'm taking you to hospital. " He replied with while picking up his skateboard.
Junior POV
While walking to Hospital I ask him "What your name?" I'm Junior." "Neil if you need to know," Neil said angrily Why are you helping me anyway? And how did you know what to do?" "Cause I'm not evil Neil. Also I went to a camp that teach Medical. Also is a space camp, science camp, boot camp, and etc. It was called Camp CampBell." I told him. Neil said to me "I went there too."
My face turn to a baby pink. I stayed silent the rest of the way.
I walked into other hospital and told the nurse what happened and she told him back. She said I could pick him up on Sunday so I left.