Car trip

Neil POV
I really didn't realize the pain I was in when I was talking to Junior. The pain started after he stop talking. I guess he was trying to keep me focus on him then the pain.
But this was about a week ago. I just left the hospital to see Junior waiting me. He looks over at me and waved me over. "Let me take you back to your house." He said. I went over to Junior ,but didn't said anything to him. I was mad at him about my ankle ,but again he was helping me.
I look at his outfit. He was wearing a gray cap backwards, with a star cover jacket over a NASA shirt. For the pants he was wearing jeans, and the shoe were dark purple.
"Wait I don't know you." I said.
He laughed at me then said "We knew each other at camp. But your don't remember me do you?" I just look at him.
"Let get you home." Junior said. I responded with"Fine." We got into his navy blue trunk. He put my crutches in the back. I just thought who was Junior back at camp.
Junior POV
"Neil over thinking it." I thought while driving.
"Dolph no no that not it." Neil mumble.
"So you going to tell me your address or are you com ing to my place?" "What?" He said in surprise. "You coming to my place or tell me where your house is?" "How long have we been driving?" "30 minutes. So are you going to tell me where to go or not?" I asked for last time. "Just take me where your place is." He grumble
My phone starts ringing. I look at the car screen to see it was Dolph was I pick up. "Hey Dolph! How you doing?" "Good good what about you" he said with his German accent. "I'm doing great. So what did you call me?" "I was wondering why you didn't show up at me house today?" "Remember I have to pick up Neil from the hospital." "Wait is this the Neil at camp you da~" "Yes yes now please shut up!" I said while my face turn a bright pink. "Good talking to you Junior." "You too." I said while hanging up now him.
I look over to Neil. His face turn all red all the way to his ears. We didn't talk for the rest of the drive

(Two thing real quick. Number one Space Kid knew that was the same Neil from camp because he said he when there when he was kid. Number two Neil only said yes to going to Junior house because he was very tried and didn't want to deal with Tabii who live right next to him.)