Bucket list

~Rydel~

I'm so happy about my cover in Girls life magazine.Well,one of the promotions of the cover was answering some questions that the fans have sent me.

There was one question though that the boys have been joking with me about.I don't know why such harm.They always knew I wanted to get married and have a big family like ours.I always let that pretty clear even to Ellington who seems to be the most bothered by my brothers insinuations that I was pushing him to the aisle.

'Will you guys stop talking about that for like damn two minutes,please?' I say to my brothers.We are hanging in the pool.Riker's premiere to Dancing with the Stars is tomorrow.

'Why? You are bothered by your own list?' Rocky asks sarcastically.I get up from Ellington's lap and walk to inside the house.

'Rydel,it was a joke!' Rocky yells laughing.

'No,Rocky,it already stopped being a joke! It's been like days! Move on,you know! It's pissing me off and you are clearly bothering your so called best friend! So,fuck off!' I yell at my younger brother.I have been handling too much with these jokes.

I don't even wait for his answer or his reaction.I go upstairs to my room ignoring everyone.I take a quick shower since I didn't even get inside the pool.I put on some clothes and leave the room picking only my cars key and some money.

Since our garage is a studio,our cars are parked in front of the house.I get in my car and open the gate that protects the house.I drive away and observe the gate close through the cars window.

One thing about me is that I like to shop grocery when I am mad or sad about something.In this case is both.I am so mad that my brothers,Rocky specially can't get over something so stupid and I'm sad that they don't respect something that they know it's important for me.

I'm 21 years old.I don't wanna marry now.I never said that.I said getting married is my bucket list.It's been there since I went to my cousins wedding when I was 6 but that didn't mean I wanted to get married at 6.That's ridiculous.

I get in Target and go picking up some stuffs.I don't even realize the time passing.This thing really does take my mind off problems.It's like cooking but I probably would throw a knife in Rocky's throat so it's better like this.

I pay for everything and go to my car.When I am putting some stuffs inside,a little boy comes and points to her Mom me.She shyly comes to me.

'Hi,are you Rydel? My son is literally obsess with you and your band' She asks shyly.

'Yes,I am! What's his name?' I ask looking at the little boy hiding behind his Moms dress.

'Ellington,come on,boy' She says and I smile.

'His name is Ellington?' I ask and she nods.

'His father is a poet and its obsess over Duke Ellington.' She explains and I nod.Same reason for Cheryl and George.

'So,hi little Ell.' I say getting down on my knee to be in the same high as the little boy.He shyly shows up from her Moms dress and I open my arm.He hugs me so tightly.While I hug him back,I realize that's what I needed the whole day.A really tight hug

We ended up talking for about like hours.Little Ellington gave me some beautiful bouquet of roses.Weird because those are my favorites.

When it started raining,we took separate ways.After of course,lots of selfies,hugs and more talking.Little Ellington moms is a dancer.She teaches at a dance school I am familiar of and I promised I'd pass by some day.

In my way back home stuck in traffic,I got myself thinking how little things make your day and how the world is full of coincidences.Little Ellington remembers me a lot of my little cousin,Bauer who I miss a lot.He also plays drums like the original Ellington and he is 6.Same age I had when I first had a celebrity crush(Josh Hutcherson is still a thing 😍).