||CHAPTER 1||

(Bailey outfit, hair style ,and Honda  car)

************************************************************************
Not edition

*Bailey POV*

beep.....Beep....Beep...Beep...Beep

I hear the annoying alarm clock beeping that I don't want to get out of bed that I was having a a nice dream about food.

'who doesn't love food like seriously I love food that I can bathe with it, gross I know that but seriously. Anyway I really don't have dreams like that sometimes , I see my dead brother or my family and friends getting hurt that every time I wake up I screaming that Chris always stays the night with me '.

( laughs and screaming around the house)

I hear the noise so I try to ignore the annoying sounds of my siblings , my door was slammed open that hear little foot steps against the floor that the person jumped on my bed.

I groaned that I feel that weight on my back and the person trying to get under the covers, I open one eye to see Emily smiling and giggling to her self that put a small smile on my face.

I frown little that Emily doesn't remember Asher that she was only 1 years old and I was 10 that I remember everything I did with Asher, playing, laughing, pranks and being happy. Emily never got the chance like we did but we showed her pictures of her and Asher together and other pictures all of us as a family.

None of us never get to say goodbye one last time when he was killed, when I was 10 it was 1:05 pm on August 1st a Sunday the day the police cars came to are house, we were playing outside in the front yard and waiting for Asher to came back home that he never came back home last night. He did call at night to tell us he staying at his girlfriend apartment then come back home at 1:00 pm.

But the cops told us he was not at his girlfriend ( Scarlett ) apartment but he told his girlfriend he was going back home that's what Scarlett told the police her story. When I was playing with Chris I dropped the ball on the ground run into Chris arms that we where both scared. My parents had Emily in there arms and David walks over to us make shore we are okay.

" I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Bennett that we have some bad news for you that we found a body in a alleyway( a pause the police officers look at each other both had pain and sadness in there eyes looking at us) I'm sorry but it's Asher body".

My mom broke down in dad arms that me and Chris are hugging each other for comfort , looking at David I see him have a faraway look in his eyes that David looked up to Asher like he was his hero and lost his best friend. Mom and dad go to police station to what's going on about Asher death, David call all the friends and family to tell them about the sad news.

(Shaking my head to focus what's going on get back to the present day to stop thinking about Asher forget the past, even if I try I can never forget my big brother)

I hearing to door slammed against the wall That I'm looking over the blankets to see Chris standing front of my door with a angry face looking at Emily.

Emily has a innocent look on her face and trying not to laugh.

"What did you do Emily ?" I asking her with my eyebrow raised.

"I did nothing"Rolling my eyes at that comment that I know Emily sneaky and loves pranking people.

"Okay tell me what happened " in a soft voice to both them that seeing them give glares at each other and start to argument that I know this is so not going to good.