2

George and Wilbur were one of the last students to walk out of the school gates. They were taking their time, talking about things that ran across their minds.

"You're going to the party tonight will? Aren't you?"

"Yeah actually! Why not it'll be funnn :)"

He smiled, switching the conversation.

"You know what Wilbur, I don't care if people look at me differently because of my only fans. They're just jealous they don't look like me" he said smirking to himself.

Wilbur burst out laughing "get it gogs" he said gasping for air.

"I'm being serious Wilbur, they wish they could wear sexy lingerie and look as good as I do. And it gives me easy money. That's a dub for me" he trailed off.

George had an amazing idea.

"Wilbur can you do me a favour?"

He nodded and smiled.

"Alrighttt" George giggled and ran off to the ice-cream van before sprinting back towards his friend with a bubblegum popsicle in his hand. He handed Wilbur his phone.

"When I'm ready, take the photo."

"Ok?" Wilbur said confusingly.

George sat himself on the concrete, propping his knees under him. He rested on his knees and looked up at the camera, shoving the whole treat down his throat. The popsicle had already started to melt and drip down the brunettes mouth. He stuck his thumb up as a signal for Wilbur to take the photo.

"Alright george, I've got it" he said. George got up off of his knees and took the popsicle out of his mouth,
eating it normally. He handed the small boy his phone and he glared at the photo.

"Prefect! This will be great for my account! Thanks Wilbur!" He says hugging him.

"No problem george," he said chuckling to himself.

"What's so funny?" George said slightly giggling.

"Nothing it's just- I can't believe you just did that literally right outside of school. Anyone could have saw!"

He smiled. "Will don't worry, no one saw me, I'm sure I'll be fine." He said rolling his eyes.

But oh was he wrong. In fact, sapnap had been watching the whole thing, recording it. He didn't mean to. As he was skating off of one of the railings, he saw the two boys walking slowly. He slowed down and hid behind a wall, pulling out his phone and clicking 'record' . This was a perfect way to 'out' George. If he sent this dream and he leaked it, George would be eaten alive.

He hopped back on his skateboard and rode away. Knowing exactly where he was planning on going. After a couple of minutes on the road, he stopped abruptly outside of a familiar house. Dream's house.
He knocked on the door.

"Nick? You want anything?"

"Are you busy?" He asked.

"No, why?"

"I don't have enough time to explain this, just let me in"

Dream moved out of the way, allowing his friend to enter his home. He sat down on his couch and curled his finger at dream. Indicating him to come over.

"Sapnap you do realise the parties tonight, we have to get dressed soon you know?" He said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Yeah yeah whatever" sapnap replied as he pulled out his phone.

"You won't wanna miss this dream, I saw pretty boy with his friend walking out of school."

Dream knotted his eyebrows "pretty boy?"

The dark haired man rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Ik neither of us are gay but you've got to admit dream, he's really good looking for a boy"

Dream hissed at his words. why was he angry? He didn't like George, this man wasn't even attracted to boys let alone the person he bullied. He glared up at the boy with an arched eyebrow.

"Anyways" he began again. "I filmed a little something from when I saw them, check this out for blackmail!"

He handed dream his phone and he played the video. It showed the smaller boy getting down on his knees and looking up at the camera with pleading eyes. Not to mention a popsicle rammed at the back of his throat.

Dream's eyes widened at the sight. Growing painfully hard from looking at the state George was in. Then it stopped.

"Omg Nick, that's some good blackmail for s-sure"

Thankfully sapnap was oblivious to dream and his flustered ness.

"Well I'm gonna go get dressed for the party now. It's going to be a great night! See you there?"

"Alright man, I'll see you soon" he waved the boy out and shut his front door, puzzled.

Why did he feel this way? What was George doing to him?

His pants were growing painfully tight. He made his way up to his bedroom quickly and opened google.
After searching for a specific porn website and clicked on the first link he saw. The blonde dropped his pants and started to move his hands up and down. George.
The thought of George kept popping back into his mind. And every time he did, that one specific motion would feel like pure ecstasy. But why?

"Fuckkk" he moaned out load as he came into his hand at the thought of George. He grabbed the tissues off his desk and cleaned himself up. But dreams mind had wondered too far now. He'd knew George for years, but never bothered to check if he had any socials. I guess he just wasn't interested in him back then. But now? Something was definitely different.

He moved his mouse around and smashed his fingers on his keyboard 'George Henry Davidson'
He pressed enter and saw nothing, he was about to close out of his computer when something caught his eye 'George_not_clothed only fans' .

Dream licked his lips, moving his curser to the link hastily. The site had loaded and dreams mouth dropped to the floor. Hundreds of pictures of George lit up his screen in front of him, each one different from the other. There were photos of him in lingerie posing in the mirror. One was him in nothing but a pair of grey boxers. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, legs wide open, camera angled perfectly so everything was on show. He scrolled endlessly and more pictures of george flooded his mind. He grew hard again within minutes.

The thought of gays made dream gag, but the thought of george? He made dream feel some type of way. A way he wished he would never feel. Maybe he did like boys? no, no he didn't-