Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Still and silent, I lay in my bed, thinking about how wonderful life is. I kept thinking about him, wondering if he ever just lays there and thinks about me. Is this love, I think to myself, do I love him? I already knew the answer to that whether I admitted it or not.

I love the way he looks at me, like im a delicate flower, that if you hold me to tight I would be no more. I love how he trusts me, and surprises me every night with a quick visit but never stays the night. I am not a forward kind of girl, and him, trusting and believing that I will one day be his forever is all I need to keep breathing.

Poke! Poke! Poke!... ughhhh "what are you doing?"
" well I didn't know how to wake you or if I should" Stiles admitted. I laughed, "yeah... I probably would have whacked you, don't really like being disrupted of my sleep" I admitted "but for you to wake me any morning is a blessing"

Getting ready for school and having Stiles watch your every move, from brushing my hair to putting on my socks and shoes, it makes me feel like I actually intrest people, that im not boring. Walking into school with my hand in his makes me feel important. Seeing Clary for the first time since she got back from her holiday came to a surprise, I realised that I hadn't talked to her about any of this. I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug and pulled away, looked her in the eye, hands on her shoulders and gave her the biggest, widest grin and told her that 'its finally happened'.
Stiles walked over and gave Clary a grin and simply said hello, Clary was astonished, in a good way though, she was happy for me. She then asked " can you set me up with Kyle his best friend and we can finally go on double dates?" I looked up at Stiles and blushed, he then put his arm around me pulled me close and whispered in my ear so no one else would hear, "you're so adorable, I love you". I felt myself melt away like ice turning to water.

Sitting in history class, staring out the window and all I can think about is Stiles, he's not in my history class, In fact I haven't seen him since we came in together this morning. I was a little worried, he missed english and language studies, which isn't like him.

When I got home I found a note on the floor, it said, im sorry, I can't be with you, goodbye...
I wasn't worried anymore, I was pissed off! I called him, no answer, I went to his house, no one home. Okay, maybe I was a little worried. Rushing around the house thinking about what to do, I fell and hurt my ankle. I got up, i then heard a noise, a sigh, or some form of exhalation. I knew it was him, I whipped around but all I saw was an empty space and an open window with the breeze flowing through. I went to take a step forward but fell back down in agony.

Five hours later, back from the doctor with a cast on my ankle and severe pain shooting up my leg. I was so frustrated, all I want is Stiles, I miss him, I need him. I need his gentle touch, a reminder to me that someone cares. I hobbled up to my bedroom to find it empty, with a sigh I laid down on my bed and sobbed myself to sleep. What is going on? Why is this happening?