Hanging tree

It had been a few days after and me and Nick talked mostly everyday, he was actually quite fun to be round.

*beep beep beep*
The alarm clock went off for us to wake up.
I put the pillow over my head in frustration. It was 7:30 am, I realised I had missed breakfast. that alarm clock had been going off for and hour and a half and it didn't wake me up at all. I wasn't surprised when I saw the loud beeping didn't wake Ziggy up, to be honest I wasn't sure if I should've woken her up otherwise she might've slapped her with the pillow.
I heard a quiet knock on the door

"Argh!" Ziggy woke up startled.
She really woke up from a quiet knock but not a loud beeping? Well it's Ziggy I guess, I laughed at her, then I heard another knock.

"It's nick" he spoke "y/n you in here?". I was kind of happy to hear him to be honest.

"No I'm very much asleep" I joked, it probably wasn't funny but I was way too tired to actually think.

Nick opened the door and stood in the door frame. I felt butterflies in my stomach and smiled a bit.

"Hey" he stuttered awkwardly. I wasn't sure what he was doing here.

"Oh uh hey" i responded while brushing my hair and letting it flow down.

He stopped and stared for about 3 seconds staring at me and then continued. "So I noticed you were M.I.A-" he was cut of by me continuing with "you decided to stalk me" I was tired and grumpy.

"No uh I-" i cut him off again, "I'm kidding future sheriff Goode" I laughed.

He looked a bit confused. "You gonna stay or come do some group activities" he wondered.

"Depends on the activity" I groaned while brushing my hair.

we are doing archery and we have to do it in pairs so do you wanna do it with me?" He sounded way more confident, like the Nick Goode I knew.

"Nick Goode wants to be partners with a shadysider? Now that's a shady side curse" I grinned. Obviously I was joking but I don't think Nick knew exactly what to say and I kinda felt bad.

"So is it a yes?" He winked. I wasn't sure, who was Ziggy supposed to go with? She probably didn't even want to do it anyway so maybe I should.

"Yeah sure" I'll meet you there?", Nick nodded and closed the door. I grabbed my creme top and some shorts. Ziggy jumped up excited.

"Nick likes you" she announced in a sing song voice, she giggled loads.

"No he's just being nice zig", I started tying my laces of worn out vans, the shoes look as if they had been splattered with brown paint.

"Anyways have fun with Goode but don't have too much fun!" Ziggy teased as I opened the door, Nick laughed at what Ziggy had just said.

"We can't promise that" nick yelled through the door to Ziggy.

We got to the archery targets and picked up a bow and arrow. The wood of the bow had splinters sticking, out someone was bound to get a splinter.

"Hey nick be careful these things are like giving splinters like birthday presents" I warned him.

"Oh yeah thanks" he nodded. He shot the arrow and it hit the middle of the target, I chuckled, surprised at how good he was.