14

𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆’𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14: 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

Janis woke up by her alarm. She saw the time it is 5 in the morning. She rolled around her bed for some minutes then finally get out of bed and went to bathroom to have a shower.

She washed her hair. She washed her body and then after taking bath she turned off the shower and wrapped towel around her.

She went to closet and wore black white shirt with brown coat over it and blue jeans.

She left her long brown hair in their natural curly state. She applied some blush and lip tint and mascara.

She grabbed her phone and put it into her pocket. As she was passing Sebastian's room. Someone pulled her in and she screamed with my closed eyes and slapped the person repeatedly.

"Quit woman! Why are you so violent!?" She heard very familiar voice.

"Sebastian? You idiot! You scared the hell out of me! Stupid idiot!" She said as she slapped his arm.

"You slap me one more time and you will not like consequences" Sebastian said serious.

And she lightly slapped his face and grinned.

Sebastian look at her in shock. This woman was going to be death of him.

"You will be late let go of me Idiot" she said and Sebastian clashes his lips with her.

She kisses back but pulled away shortly.

"Well" He pecked her while saying.

"I will not be late" He again gave her a peck on lips.

"You are crazy!" She said and he grinned.

"Absolutely my love" Sebastian said with thick accent.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked suspicious of her.

Janis froze. She wracked her brain which have been filled with spider webs and need dusting.

She then said.

"You told me that you were going at six so I woke up to see you off" she said and Sebastian gave her a big smile.

"Really? I'm honored" he said and she laughed.

"Don't flatter yourself, Your Ugliness" Janis said and Sebastian had a shock expression on face.

"Your ugliness?" He said and took a step forward.

"Yes your ugliness. I have to go now and come down when you get ready" Janis said and opened the door and ran out.

She heard laugh of Sebastian which brought smile to her lips.

She saw Niall standing in the kitchen with everybody.

She told Everyone to be quite and she soon scared Niall.

"Booo!"

"Ahh! Janis! Why would you do tha!" Niall said scared of Janis.

Everybody was laughing. Sure Janis knew how to cheer up people.