Chapter2

Sierra's POV**
Sierra: Hey Brianna we meeting the boys @12:00 tomrrow
Brianna: Ok, and next time don't wake me up because I was sleep.
Sierra: Whatever, bye.

Mariah's POV**
10:30 am I just brushed my teeth and got out the shower and threw on a tank top and sweats and went down stairs to make me and Sierra so breakfast.
I cooked so pancakes and bacon
Sierra comes down and we eat out breakfast and discuss what we are going to do today.

It's 11:15 and we are getting dressed i straightened my hair and put on my white bikini and put pink maxi with some sandals and my Michael Khors purse.

Sierra's POV**
I put on a floral bikini and then a black maxi with my Gucci bag and some sandals and but my hair in a messy bun.

Chris calls me : Yall on yall way because we here
Me: yea we just gotta get Brianna.
Chris: Ard see you in a few baby girl .
Me: Bye Chris I tried to say with an attitude but I was blushing to hard

We got Brianna an we headed to the beach.
We finally got there and met up with the boys.
Trey: Hey yall then he hugged Sierra

We are going to go out seperate ways then will meet up in 2hrs we need to get to know one another Chris said

Chris's POV**
Hey Mariah
( she was lookin fine ass hell in tht dress and she got an ass)
Mariah: Hey Chris
Chris: ok you wanna get in the water?
Mariah: yea sure , I put my hair a messy bun so it wouldn't get wet me and him go in the water we talk and he puts me on his neck I just have this type of feeling for him that's undescribile.

We talk for a while then we get out the water and I dried off and put on my dress.

Chris POV**
Omg when Mariah took the dress off her in that swimsuits just had a nigga thinking like damn she a keeper.
I'm glad that she sees me as Christopher and not the famous Chris Brown I just hate bitches like that
Well I'm not calling Mariah a bitch nvm shit.
We go to a this resturant and learn about each others life and child hood she is a really chill person I really like her. She was the first girl not bring up the Rhianna incident. I'm really feeling this girl Mariah .

Mariah's POV**
Me: wtf is you staring a nigga
Chris: my bad you just so beautiful ( but like dang she ain't have to get an attitude like that)
Me: you good but don't be staring.
Chris: ight but you ready to go?
Me: yea
We head out and meet back up with everyone and they ready to head back home but Brianna was leaving with Tyga ,Sierra was leaving with Trey so I guess I'm leaving with Chris

Me and Chris walk to the his car and we just sitting there than all of a sudden he turns my head and gradually moves his lips towards mine this chemistry was undescribile we make out for like 5 minutes then I'm just like why tf is this happening and I just met this nigga?
We pull up to his house and I sit down on the couch with him and watch some movies. Then he said lets go upstairs so we are on his bed I'm sitting straight up and far away from him because I'm not finna let this nigga get anything. Chris scooted over and smacked my butt and I hit him this nigga got the nerves then he lay behind me and he start lurkin on my phone and he was like wyd who this who that I was like nigga back up.

Sierra POV**
Trey is so fine I really like him
We are at his house he talking to me about how his career is and how he wants to get with me.
They were love at first sight the really love each other.
That night Sierra and Trey start dating they are so cute.

Brianna's POV
I like Tyga so much and his lips are just juicy but tyga just asked me did I want to go with him I'm not sure what to say but I don't wanna seem like it's going to fast so I ask my cousin Sierra she said she thinks that I should he is a really good man so I tell him yes. Then Sierra tells me that she is with Trey.