Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Sighing heavily, you got out of bed and wiped your eyes tiredly. The sun peeked through your curtains, shining against your wall and bed frame. It prickled your skin like small needles whilst you let out a small yawn. You glanced at your calendar to realise it was your birthday today.

Instantly, you got up from your bed and placed your dressing gown on and headed downstairs. Your family was nowhere to be seen, the only thing that was heard was your favourite anime show on the main TV - The Seven Deadly Sins.

That's when they jumped out from behind the corner of the wall , holding a large birthday cake and wearing party hats,
" Happy birthday!"

Your heart nearly jumped out of your chest from the sudden jump scare. You couldn't help but laugh happily and blow out the candles, thanking them. They led you to the living room to see a total of 10 presents on the floor, all wrapped.

Your family were all anime fans. Mother's favourite was ' Demon Slayer'. She loved the sibling bond between Nezuko and Tanjiro.

Father's favourite was ' Attack on Titan'. He loves the action and plot twists in the show.
Your older brother, Aaron, loved the show ' One Piece'. He loved Luffy and how powerful and funny the crew was. He also was a huge fan and simp over Diane, the sin of Envy, in your favourite anime show.

Then there was you. It's obvious that ' The Seven Deadly Sins ' was your favourite. Your room had mostly merchandise from the show in there. The one person you simp the most for was Gloxinia. Everybody knows of your obsession with him, but you didn't care how obsessed you were.

After unwrapping most of your presents, your gaze turned towards the very large one. It was that big it went up to your shoulders. You failed to notice the serious expression your Mother sent the present.

Turns out it was a very large mirror. It was a beautiful beige colour and had beautiful designs around it. Beside it was a small box, and inside it was a necklace. It was a dark blue pendant with silver metal designing around the outside.

You breathed out, staring at the necklace, almost in a trance,
" It's gorgeous,"

Gently grabbing the necklace, you placed it on and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your Mother just smiled warmly,
" It's one of a kind. Promise me you'll never lose it,"

" I promise,"

Your Father placed it in the corner of your room, since it was to big to be put on your wall. Once they left, you noticed that there was an engraved marking on the side. Taking off your necklace, you placed it in the shape, only to see it fitted perfectly.

Nothing happened

Nothing happened.

Humming in thought, you just placed it back on before going back to bed for a little bit. Once you turned, you failed to notice the designs on the mirror glowed ever so slightly.

                     ////////—————-///////

A few hours later, you woke up once again and got dressed properly. In the corner of your eye, you saw a flash of light coming from your mirror. Confused, you walked over and knelt down, wondering where it came from.

Thinking of an idea, you placed your necklace back into the engraved shape and waited for a few moments. You didn't know what you was expecting to happen, but it was beyond anything you've experienced before.

All the designs glowed as brig hat the stars, linking towards the glass of the mirror. The glass began to change appearance and look like melted silver. Surprised, you stood back for a few moments, watching the blue gem on your pendant be the power source of your mirror.

Where exactly did your mother get this mirror from?

Gulping nervously, you walked over and gently touched the glass, only to see your hand went right through it. You ripped your hand away in alarm, but soon slowly walked into the mirror, disappearing completely. Once you went through, the glass went back to normal as if you didn't just walk through a magic mirror.

Then it felt like you were falling. It wasn't a scary experience, it felt peaceful and relaxing. It felt as if you were chilling in an endless bath of warm water.
Of course, everything doesn't last forever.

You suddenly fell and hit a hard floor. Beside you was your necklace. After placing it back on,  you got up and noticed you were standing on the out parts of the woods. You admired the scenery around you before noticing a small cottage you could spot a mile away.

Your eyes widened in shock, trying to see if you were dreaming or not.

It was Melidodas's tavern.