Really me?

I sit on my bed crying. I look around the purple walls where there was pictures of me and my friend Jessie were goffing off at the park. I stand up and walk towards a small chest with a lock on it i grab the key out of the drawer and grab the key. I unlock the chest and slowly open the lid, I look inside the chest and look for the blade I hid under my banket. I pick it up walk to the bathroom. I lock the door and sit down near the sink and lean up against the cabnit. I breath slowly, I can still hear the yelling downstairs where my parents where fighting. I slowly put the blade to my wrist and cut. I clench my teeth at the pain and look down. The blood oozed out and all my pain felt like it was washing away wih the blood. I sigh and just let it bleed. I then relize this is the most it's ever bleed. I stand up and stumble to the sink, I feel dizzy and can't walk no longer. I fall to the ground and crawl to the door where I unlock it. 

"HELP!!" I call out from the bathroom 

I lay there crying I start to feel funny. 

"HELP PLEASE!!!" I call out again, i soon here my dad enter the room and he looks at me

"HOLY SHIT!" he yells out he grabs me and looks at me 

"Dad....Please... Help..." I get out then everything goes black.