Them

Her dress swayed behind her as the music became louder and louder. With a quick motion of her wrist the ballrooms doors swung open and everyones eyes were immediately on her. The room was filled with people from different nations and they all seemed to enjoy each others company. Her eyes went through the room-looking for them. Even if she'd never seen or talked to them, she new they were the one. She proceeded deeper into the room as her dress followed her quick steps. She felt a sudden warmth behind her. She turned around and there they were.
Extending their hand and looking into her eyes they said "My Lady, care for a dance?"
Her eyes lit up as she gracefully accepted their invitation.
While the music kept on going she drowned deeper and deeper into their eyes. Like a deep blue ocean pulling her in with no intention of letting go.
"I am aware that this might not be surprising, but you look gorgeous."
She was suddenly brought back by such unexpected compliment.
"Thank you, darling." She said softly. Her face felt warm and she couldn't help but smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I really enjoyed this playlist even though i don't ussually listen to classical music. I also wrote this story instead of doing math homework so if i fail math, at least I'll have wattapad.