Kinda CyberPunky?? But gf is a supervillan also?? Idk

I don't know much about Tamamo, well that's not entirely true. I know how long she sleeps on average, and she's a bit of a ditz. Every day she comes back with a new scrape or cut every day. What I mean is I don't know much about her personal life, even though we've been together for, what, a year and 8 months?

"Hey, the bar's closed. Can you leave?" I approached a drunk patron at a table. The dude was rich, really as expected of someone drinking real booze at a genuine bar.

"shut up. I'm tryin to avoid my wife"

"Look pal-"

"Hun I'll deal with this clown... Alright up and at'em"

She lifted the guy up and literally threw him out of the bar. Forgot to mention she is the strongest person I know.

"I could've dealt with that guy y'know?"

"You're barely 5 feet tall, you can't even deal with a kitchen cabinet."

"I can kinda fly, so that ain't really the best example"

"Oh I'm sorry my good liege Mothman, or I suppose Mothboy is more accurate."

"It ain't my fault my parents decided to fuck with my genetics"

"Hey hun... Can I sorta, maybe, possibly talk to you for a short while...? There's something I really need to get off my chest."

"You gonna tell me you're a government sleeper agent or something? Cause there's no reason you should look that nervous unless it's that."

"Well... That's not actually too far of..."

"Woah, woah, woah! This sounds cool as hell!"

"No I'm not a sleeper agent... I-I'm the.. the Black Bear......"