2

Tomorrow is the day when I am going to start a new life. These two weeks were just like 2 hours.

Y/N mom - Y/N come have dinner sweetheart...

Y/N - Yes mom.

I went to dining room and sat on the chair. The feeling was to weird that I will leave this house.. After having dinner I went to my room to have some rest because tomorrow is a big day so i have to rest..

Y/N pov

I was sleeping. I heard my mom's voice.

Y/N mom - Wake up Y/N...

Y/N - Yess mom..

Y/N mom - Take bath and get ready...

I was happy but sad to that I will not be able meet my parents daily.. I was so nervous because it our wedding day and I am not ready to have physical relationship with jimin. I will ask him to give me some time. Hope so he will agree... After some time a wore my wedding dress.. And we left to the place..

Jimin pov

Today is the day. I was so happy that today I and y/n will start a new life...

Jimin Mom - Jimin are you ready.

Jimin - Yes mom.

And the driver started driving.When we reached the the place I got out of the car.. We started heading towards the place. While going I saw my friends. I went towards them..

Taehyung - Jimin so when are you going to introduce you wife...

Jungkook - Yes jimin.. We want to meet her...

Jimin - She is still not here... She will be here with her parents... Let's go..

Jungkook - Ok

Jimin pov

I was waiting for Y/N. I was being impatient. After some time I saw y/n coming towards me.. She was looking so beautiful in the wedding dress...

Y/N pov

We were walking inside. I saw jimin standing on stage. He was looking so handsome. He was wearing a suit.. We suddenly made a eye contact. I quickly looked towards the floors. I was so nervous.. I went towards him. And stood besides him..

Priest - Park Jimin, Do you agree Kim Y/N as your beloved Wife...

Jimin - I do...

Priest - Kim Y/N, Do you agree Park Jimin as your beloved husband...

Y/N - I-I do..

Priest - You can kiss the bride now...

Y/N pov

I got so nervous. My heart was beating so fast.... Jimin started coming closer to me. He held my waist and started moving his face towards me.... I closed my eyes.. I felt him kissing me.. I didn't knew what to do. I didn't kiss him back... After some time jimin pulled off... After some time we were heading towards our new house.. I sat in the car and jimin was driving.. There was a awkward silence.

Y/N - W-when will w-e reac-h.. (She said will stuttering)

Jimin - 5 minutes more.. (Coldly)

After 5 min we reach at the place.. I house was so beautiful..

Jimin - Come out..

I got out of the car. Jimin started heading towards the house. I was following him. We reached at the house. I saw some maids were standing near the entrance. They looked at me..

Jimin - lia take y/n to the room.

Lia - Yes sir. Ma'am let's go..

I started following her. As I entered the room I went to the bed and sat there cause I was so tired by wearing this heavy dress for the whole day..

Lia - Ma'am you should change your clothes..

Y/N - Ok.. Don't call me ma'am.

Lia - but -

Jimin - Lia you can go out now..

Lia - Yes sir..

Jimin - Y/N go change your dress. Your clothes are in the closet.

Y/N - O-ok..

Jimin pov

I was sitting on the bed. Waiting for y/n because she was changing her dress.. After some time I heard the door opening. I looked at the door and saw y/n coming out she was looking so hot... I was staring at her.. When I realized I was staring at her I quickly looked down..
I went to the bathroom.. I took shower.. When I came out I saw y/n sitting on the bed.. She looked at me.. And quickly looked away because I was not wearing my shirt... Now I can't control my self anymore.. I went towards her and pushed her on the bed and hovered her.. I started kissing her..

Y/N - J-jimin s-top.... I c-can't ...

Jimin - You can't why?

Y/N - I am n-not r-ready I need some time..

Jimin - Ok. But don't make me wait for long time...

He got up.. And slept at the other side of the bed..

To be continued...

Please, if you like the story make sure to vote and tell me your suggestions in the comments section.. Plzz