JEALOUS

For the past four years, I've been in a relationship with beam. Even if it's one of his or my own friends, I still feel jealous when others approach him. We've been envious of each other since high school, and we're now in our second year.
As is customary, I've been waiting for him at our food court for a lunch date, as we haven't had lunch together in a long time due to our hectic schedules. Here he is, looking lovely and sparkling with his partner. What gives him such a good-looking appearance? I tightened my fist and clinched my teeth as he approached, seeing the girls smiling and gazing at him, so I clenched my fist and clenched my teeth, and the girls' remarks startled me. Despite the fact that he had plainly said that he had me, a group of girls in the food court were talking how someone had proposed to him, but the lads were insistent. He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips, apologizing for being late since he had been delayed by a proposal. He said that he was hungry and that he had to return to class. I like him since he informs me about everything that is going on in his life, which makes me happy. He was thrilled when I told him I had ordered his food, and he kissed me again, but this time I drew him closer to me and intensified the kiss. Others were chreeing while others were videoing.
After lunch, he returned to class and also told me to come to his apartment after class that evening, and I told my friends to find the person who proposed to him despite his protests that he had previously been proposed to. I also informed them that I would make the video public so that everyone would know he was mine.After my friend discovered that it was another faculty's student, he apologized to me and said that he didn't realize that beam was my boyfriend.
After class, I went to his apartment and there he was, wearing my extra large shirt and looking beautiful, cute, and handsome. When he spotted me, he dragged me inside and kissed me passionately, telling me to love me till he couldn't stand anymore. I'm not one to disobey his orders, so I fulfilled his wish by making love till midnight. After that, he fell asleep, and I cleaned both of them before going to him and bringing him onto my chest, where I fell asleep. I got up before him in the morning and prepared breakfast and painkillers for him because I knew he'd be in agony, and the fact that today is a weekend means he may rest as much as he wants.
Hey, beam love, I woke him up to get him some breakfast and his painkillers, but he didn't wake up since he was a sleeyhead and instead took me into his hug and fell asleep.
I couldn't bear the thought of waking up after looking into his eyes, so I joined him in his sleep. The second time I awoke was when he told me he was hungry and needed to go to the bathroom while giving me puppy eyes . I gave him two tablets to alleviate the agony after aiding him with his need and meal, and we sat in bed cuddling and watching movies again. He informed me he wanted to sleep once the movie ended, so he said he loves me and I answered that I love you too, and we both went back to sleep.

THE FINAL STAGE

HEY GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE IN MY TWO STORIES. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS STORY.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY AT ALL TIMES.