Oc

Name:Tsukasa Godai (I know what your thinking but don't care. He is not gonna be from earth so not the son of Yusuke Godai).
Age:Same as Marvellous
Alias:Gokai Black and the shadow pirate.
Suit

Ranger Key(A Gokai black version of The Gokaiger versions of keys)

Ranger Key
(A Gokai black version of The Gokaiger versions of keys).

(Can use all the ranger keys but am also gonna throw in a surprise couple of keys that only he will be able to use until close to the end. What I mean by all is he will use a random colour of a team different to the one the rest of the gokaigers are using or if each member is using a different ranger key he will use a different one to them).

Morpher (Mobirates).

(Has his own version because of a reason I'll explain in a specific episode)

Zord
At first he will help The gokaigers pilot thé Gokai Galleon but later on will get his own Zord/Mécha

Weapons
Sidearms
The same as all the 5 main gokaigers
Individual
Just has to say the name of a previous sentais weapon (only in Gokai black. Gets it with the sentai When changed but can also summon a different sentai's weapon by calling it out and using the sentai's weapon he is in to do a Mutiple sentai weapon combo) and the weapon comes flying out of the portal into his hand (again only Tsukasa himself will be able to do this. Even unmorphed).

Story:(Explained in more detail when we get to Episode 2. Repacking Marvellouses memory with Tsukasa's) His family betrayed him and Shocker invaded his planet. Was off world when it happened (he was an extraterrestrial explorer and went around exploring planets). With his best friend. He came back to find that his family had betrayed him and had actually been working for Shocker . They killed his best friend and he had to flee the planet. Shocker were chasing him. He was shot down by Shocker onto a planet that he lived on for 5 years and it was hell for him. He went from a friendly explorer to a revenge seeking Fighter in about a month on the planet. Then Marvellous finds him about a week before he finds Joe so he has only been on for not to long before Joe. Whilst he learns to trust Joe hearing that he was Zangyack made it hard to fully trust him as Zangyack gave Shocker all their tools. Heck, they were practically partners. He doesn't find that out until that episode explaining Gokai Blue's backstory. Makes Tsukasa loose his trust in him. He only trust Joe A but after. Takes him a bit of time to fully trust Joe. Trusts Joe fully after Joe saves his life.

Zords
Can use all of the different Sentai zords and mechs with different codes. Also the one to summon the Galleon in this.

Likes:Fighting. Helping his team. People he can trust. Treasure/Money/Jewels. Money. Food. Luka and Ahim.

Dislikes:Dai Shocker and Shocker . Zangyack. The planet he was stranded for 5 years. Talking about the past. His family. His old planet (Well Most. Since most of everyone alive on it. Was working with Shocker or Zangyack. No rebel camp on his planet though. More because Shocker hadn't fully taken it over).Thinking about his past. Losing a fight. People questioning his actions (He makes his own choices whilst still following Marvellous's rules). Cooking. Anyone annoying. Fun. School (for that episode).