𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩-21: 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮

The big doors of the house opened revealing a smiling Hoseok who straight away hugged Jin and Taehyung and welcomed them to his house.

''Jin hyung! Finally you are here! How was your flight?'' Hoseok asked showing his sunshine smile.

''Yes Hoseok! It was good. And thank you for letting us stay at your house.'' Jin replied the younger.

''There is nothing to thank me hyung! I am glad that you both are staying here.'' Hoseok said.

''Ok ok . I got it.'' Jin said while giving a soft smile.

Jin and Hoseok were childhood friends. Both studied medicine together in the same university where Jin was his senior but Hoseok had to transfer to Sydney as his parents moved there and being the only son of his parents, he did not wanted them to stay alone in an unknown city so he also moved to Sydney but soon he lost his parents and had been living alone since then.

Though Hoseok moved away to Sydney yet his friendship with Jin never broke. Both the boys were still in contact with each other.

When Jin said Hoseok that he would be coming to Sydney for some work, Hoseok immedietly asked Jin to stay at his home which Jin gladly accepted. 

Jin told Hoseok about Taehyung and that he has lost his wife but he asked Hoseok not to mention anything about Y/n to Taehyung especially when Taehyung himself is in Sydney fighting with all the bad memories that the place gave him. Hoseok agreed to Jin and made sure to not mention anything about Y/n or about any plane crash to Taehyung.

''Taehyung! How are you brother? Its been so long since I last saw you.''Hoseok asked the younger while placing his hands over Taehyung's shoulder.

''I am fine hyung! Its so nice to meet you.'' Taehyung said while showing a little smile to Hoseok.

''Good to know. Anyways, we will talk but first of all, you both go and freshen up and then we will have our food together. I will ask the maids to show you your room.'' Hoseok said.

Soon, Hoseok instructed the maids to lead Jin and Taehyung towards the guest room. While going towards the guest room, Taehyung's heart started to beat faster when he crossed the patient's room whom Hoseok had been treating. He felt as if he heart would explode soon and this was the same feeling which he had been experiencing since the time he landed in Sydney.

The boys entered their room while the maid bowed and went away asking them to call her if they need anything.

After settling their luggages , Jin went to take bath while Taehyung was sitting ideally on the bed looking at the big buildings outside the window. The last time he was in Sydney, he merely took a look at how the city looks and now when is again back here, yet he does not want to look anyways as this city has created some bad memories for him.

It was after an hour since the boys arrived at Hoseok's house that they were seen to be sitting together after having their food and talking amongst them about their work and about childhood memories. Both the olders made sure to not mention anything about Y/n or the plane crash to Taehyung.

Taehyung was not talking that much while the olders were drenched into their university's memories. 

''Jin hyung, I think I want to go to my room and take some rest.'' Taehyung said his brother to which Jin replied

''Ok Taehyung, you go and take rest. I will come after some time.''

''Ok hyung. You take your time.'' Saying that Taehyung made his way towards the guest room where he and Jin were staying.