anastasia was her name.

-some fictional locations used-

📍kolmyre row

WENTWORTH & HARDING SOLICITORS would be complete fools to let her slip through their grasp, with a CV many would die for, they couldn't fault- and how they tried. You see, when she walked into their pristine sky scraper offices they were met with a newfound surprise. From her name, to the area her self resided in, Hugo Simmonds didn't expect to see a beautiful goddess walk through those doors and sit on their plush couches.

No-one could deny her unfathomable features and glowing tawny-sepia skin had to ability to make your eyes linger.

A SUBTLE clear, coconut flavoured and infused lip gloss encased  her  lips and naturally white straight teeth, her nose was sculpted beautifully, with smooth arched brows and delicate, cat eye lashes sheilding her copper hued eyes. A silk press was sported by the beauty and naturally reached mid-back, curtesy of years of care, treatment and routine. It was styled in a simple but effective deep side part with luscious curled ends.

Her outfit, again simple yet effective nurtured her hourglass figure, thick thighs and tiny waist, conveying her womanly curves in a classy manner. The plain black dress had a woven in necklace, and drew attention onto her collarbone and the stylish blazer captured the whole essence of the dress-suit.

A charming half-smile danced on her lips and she gazed around the meeting room, eyes darting in complete bliss. Anastasia was so proud of herself, and thanked God himself for the blessings he bestowed on the life, at 26 she was a qualified barrister. Sitting back down onto the expensive furniture, Liz, the secretary informed her to go in Conference Room where she would be introduced to the rest of the firm. Liz was tall, slim and blonde with an asymmetric bob and piercing green-grey eyes. Anastasia had a special niche of analysing people, and keeping an appopriate distance, so she knew tiime and energies would tell whether they were trustworthy or not.

"Please go to conference room three, everyone's waiting." Liz informed her, before waltzing back to her granite desk.

Anastasia clutched her black tote bag and walked, following further down the hallway in the direction of the other rooms. Upon arrival, she placed a solid knock on the door and waited, a quiet but commanding "come in" was spoken from a manly voice. 

Her copper toned eyes surveyed the room swiftly, and a charming half smile showcased her pearly white straight teeth. She was internally shaking, but her exterior displayed a composed young black woman. " This is our new barrister, Miss Reyne..." He looked towards her, gestured for her to stand centered in the room andd introduce herself, she cleared her throat and said.

" Thank you Mr Simmonds, good morning everyone. I am Anastasia Reyne, and i promise to provide a high standard of work, commitment and work effectively to help benefit this firm. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity, thank you." An empty chair was next to a lady who looked to be be in her early thirties, with raven hair styled into a bun, a claw clip holding her chic hairstyle together.

Hugo Wentworth felt mixed emotions about Anastasia, but trusted Liz so never qestioned her judgement about the new recruit. She was introduced to the woman next to her, Genevieve, and the other members in the room; Samuel, Nicholas, Daniel, Ella, James and Julien.