Can't get enough of you

Katya had no one.

No friends.

No family.

Her girlfriend just broke up with her.

She was all alone in the world.

So she decided to just drown all of her worries in alcohol. Like any other person would do. The music was loud, the people were screaming. For the first time in months Katya felt alive, grinding her hips against some stranger in a crowded club. The woman behind her was touching her stomach, her hips and finally her boobs. Her hands were big and soft but for some reason they felt cold against her skin "You make me loose my mind honey" she whispered into Katya's ear. The Russian pushed her ass into the other girl's body. She put her arms around her neck and brought their faces together. The blonde haired woman turned her around in her arms so they were passionately kissing now.

In the middle of the dance floor with other people bumping into them.

Katya's body was on fire. She wanted this so bad, she needed her. She felt drunk but not on alcohol. No. This blonde woman made her fell drunk or even high. Like the blonde was some type of drug and Katya was addicted.

"Can we go to the bathroom?" she said smiling down. She was taller and stronger then Katya.

"Yes" she said and nodded. They started to push through the crowd.

"By the way my name is Trixie" she whispered when they reached the bathroom door.

"Katya" she managed to say before Trixie pushed her into the small space.

"Katinka that's a pretty name" she picked her up as if Katya's body weighed nothing. She wrapped her legs around Trixie's middle, her back was now pressed against the door "Russian isn't it"

"Yeah" she whispered and kissed her lips gently "How did you know?"

"I have many secrets" Trixie said smirking. They started to make out again. Katya's ex girlfriend didn't kiss her like this, no one has ever kissed her like this. She couldn't hear the music or other people anymore. The whole world around her disappeared. It was just her and Trixie "Honey I have never met anyone like you before" she breathed against her lips. The blonde woman squeezed her ass. Katya was so fucking horny.

"Me neither babe, I want you so bad, I want to fuck you" she smirked.

"Oh really you want to fuck me that's ..."

Someone started to bang on the door.

"Hey I need to pee" a girls voice got through the door. The girls giggled and quickly left the room they were blocking.

"Wanna go back to my place?" Katya asked.

They were outside. Trixie looked into Katya's eyes she was thinking about it "it's okay if you don't want to"

"I want to I just ..." Trixie said "I'm not sure if I will be able to stop myself"

Katya rolled her eyes "you don't have to stop yourself Trixie, I'm not going to think bad about you if we have sex"

Trixie chuckled "I'm not worried about sex"

"Then what are you worried about?" Katya asked confused

Trixie took a deep breath "You're not going to believe me if I tell you the truth"

"Try me"

"I'm a vampire"