You will regert it in the morning

Katya started laughing and Trixie smirked "oh yes you a vampire" she slapped her leg "blonde Barbie with pink dress and this little sparkly purse" Katya pointed at Trixie's outfit.

"So I have to wear black to be a vampire" Trixie pouted "I can't have my own style? Maybe I like Barbies" she said.

"Of course you can. Did Mattel made vampire Barbie?"

Trixie made a disgusted face "Yes but she's wearing black and red"

Katya laughed again.

They made it back to her apartment. Katya wondered how Trixie could walk in those fucking high heels. As soon as the door opened Katya pressed the blonde girl against them "You're so hot" she whispered and kissed her lips. Katya started to squeeze Trixie's boobs and pushed her leg up in between her legs "I want to fuck you so bad"

Trixie grabbed Katya's shoulders and turned them around. She was so strong. It knocked the breath out of her lungs. Katya looked into the other girl's eyes. She suddenly felt a cold breath on her cheek "I told you" Trixie moved a pice of hair away from her face "you didn't listen" she kissed her forehead. When Trixie pulled away her eyes were shining, they turned from brown to golden. Katya was staring to get scared but it also turned her on. Trixie licked her lips "you smell so sweet, I have never met anyone like you" Trixie kissed her neck, Katya froze "I bet you taste even better"

"Fuck" Katya breathing got faster, her heart was biting fast she wondered if Trixie could feel it. Why are you even wondering about it? What are you doing you idiot?! Run away from her !!

But I can't

I want her so bad

"This is your reaction" Trixie asked pulling away "I'm a fucking monster, I can kill you" she seemed pissed.

"If I run away you can chase after me"

"Yeah probably" Trixie started to play with Katya's hair "I haven't drink fresh blood in so long"

Katya raised her brow "what do you drink then?" she was an idiot but she was also stupid. Maybe she just wanted to die.

"Animal blood, blood stolen from the hospitals" Trixie smirked and got really close to Katya's face" if I get lucky sometimes I can find a fresh dead human body"

"So you don't kill, a peaceful vampire" Katya smiled softly.

Trixie laughed "I'm like 'vegetarian' you know" she looked down "but you smell so sweet I can't resist"

"Will you kill me?"

"Finally appropriate reaction" Trixie pushed her fingers through her hair and yanked it "I could. Are you still interested in the fucking baby?"

"Yes I am"

"God you're insane" Trixie picked her up "I like it"

Katya didn't have to tell her were the bedroom was. Trixie moved so fast, she thrown Katya on the bed. She ripped her clothes off. Katya laid back in just her panties "God you're a dream" Trixie traced her fingers down, she pressed her hand into the wet patch in Katya's lace panties. The girl whinnied "this turned you on" Trixie shook her head. She didn't remove her hand from Katya's pussy but she leaned over her body "I will bite your neck now" the blonde whispered, her lips brushed against her skin.

"Do it, fuck Trixie do it already"

Trixie didn't have to be told twice. She felt Katya's sweet sweet blood on her tongue, it was still warm. She had to be careful tho. The last thing she needed right now was a mistake. She was keeping her diet tight this one night stand is not going to ruin it. She has enough self control. She is not going to kill her.

Katya moaned. At first there was pain but it was quickly followed by a wave of pleasure. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Trixie pulled away. She had sharp teeth and there was blood dripping from her lips. Katya reached out to touch her face.

"You're beautiful Trixie"

"And you're crazy"

Katya pulled her closer "maybe I am"

They kissed and Katya tested her own blood. She moaned. Trixie ripped her panties in tinny pieces. Her cold fingers made it inside of Katya's dripping hole. She fingered her hard and deep "Fuck baby you're a fucking mess"

"Make me cum please"

Trixie followed Katya's request. She used her thumb to stimulate her clit. Katya's body lifted of the bed. The orgasm crushed into her body. She screamed into Trixie's mouth. It took her a second to get back to herself.

"Now my turn" Trixie said she was already naked. Her body was perfect. Is like Katya dreamed her. She could still feel the blood boil in her veins. Trixie positioned herself on top of Katya's face. The girl nodded and she lowered herself on it. Trixie's pussy was delicious, it didn't taste like any other pussy Katya ever tasted, it was all most to good to be true. Trixie was not loud she just let out little huffs of air. She started to grind her hips faster and faster "Fuck honey I'm coming" Katya moaned into her pussy, it pushed her over the edge. Trixie laid down next to Katya, she closed her eyes for a second, her heavy chest was moving fast.

"Round two?" the vampire girl asked. Katya just nodded "Come here then" Trixie opened her arms. It took Katya a minute to understand what the other one wanted. She positioned her pussy on top of Trixie's. When she pushed down she felt pleasure go through her whole body "mhm baby come closer" their chests were pressed together now, their hard nipples rubbed against each other. Trixie puled Katya up just a little bit and started to drink her blood again. She moaned and moved her hips faster. She was on the edge. Her head was spinning.

"I'm coming Trix" she said in a small voice. As soon as it happened her body gave out. She was too exhausted to hold herself up.

"Go to sleep baby girl" it was the last thing she heard before falling asleep.

Katya woke up with a headache.

She had a crazy dream last night.

She stood up from her bed, opened the curtains to let some light into the room.

"Baby can you go back to bed it's early" a raspy voice said.

Katya's body froze. This can't be true. She slowly turned around. Trixie was laid in her bed. She was real and looking even better then she did last night. Katya's touched her neck and looked into her mirror.

"Fuck shit shit" Katya whispered to herself. She looked at Trixie again "why ... no ... there is sun in here aren't you suppose to burn"

Trixie rolled her eyes "maybe I will start to sparkle if you're lucky"

"So it doesn't bother you" Katya asked confused she sat down on her bed to get closer to Trixie.

"I don't love it I still prefer the night but you know it doesn't kill me"

"Ah good to know" Katya started to play with her fingers "so what now"

"Well now we are going to have hot lesbian morning sex" Trixie pulled Katya on top of her "and then I will leave"

"Maybe I don't want you to leave" Katya didn't know why she said it

"It doesn't matter baby I have to go" Trixie pushed Katya's hair away from her face "you're not safe around me"

"But you didn't kill me yesterday?!"

"Yes but what if I lose control tomorrow" Trixie said in a serious tone.

"Will we ever see each other again?"

"Probably no baby, probably no"