Candy [JOHNLOCK]

"John, I need that. I want that. Now."

"Huh?" John puts away the newspaper that he was reading and looked at Sherlock quizzically. The detective was busy typing on his laptop and did not spare him a glance when he said he needed something.

What does he mean by that?

"I said, I need that. I want that. Now." Sherlock continued typing, not looking at him. John was more puzzled.

"You need and want what, Sherlock?"

Sherlock stopped typing and turned to focus his attention on John who was sitting on the couch opposite to him.

"That candy."

John raised a brow. The candy?

"But I'm already eating--"

"The candy. Mint, right? Need it. Want it. Now. Please." Sherlock resumed typing.

John sighed. Hell, Sherlock is really an arse for being so demanding. (Well, sometimes... or most of the time.)

John shrugged and shook his head a little at the thought. He checked his pockets for an extra piece, but there wasn't one.

"Oh, sorry, Sherlock. I don't have another piece. Do you want it that badly?"

"Yes." Sherlock replied.

"Oh, okay." John put the newspaper away and stood up.

Sherlock looks at him, his eyes were questioning. "Where are you going, John?"

"Out. Buying you some, since you really want it." John smiled, then he headed to the door.

"Ugh..." Sherlock groaned and rolled his eyes at John. He completely stopped typing this time and stood up.

He came after John and grabbed his arm.

John looked at him. Puzzled. Again.

"Sherlock?"

Sherlock didn't answer. Instead, he cupped the doctor's face in his hands and stared at him. John stared at Sherlock, confused. 

"Sherlock, what--" 

"Why buy another when you can just give it to me, like this..."

Sherlock pulled John's face to him, and their lips met. John's eyes widened in shock. He was about to shove Sherlock away, but the detective knew what John was up to so Sherlock wrapped his arms around John's waist, making sure that the latter does not get away from him no matter what he does.

"Hmpph.. Sher--"

"Shush, John. I haven't snatched the candy yet." Sherlock spoke in between their kisses. 

The doctor's lips was soft, very soft that Sherlock was really tempted to kiss him hard and just forget about the 'candy' that he was about to snatch from his mouth.

Fuck this. Yeah. Forget the candy. 

John's lips parted and it was the perfect opportunity for Sherlock to put his tongue inside the doctor's mouth. 

Yeah, really. Fuck the candy. John's lips are better. The best, actually. 

Sherlock kissed John hard... their lips parted when Sherlock found the candy in John's mouth and transferred it to his own. 

John lifted a hand to his mouth, eyes wide. They were still inches away from each other and Sherlock's hands were still around his waist. Clearly, the detective did not want to let go of the doctor. 

"Sherlock..." John said, panting. 

Sherlock licked his lips. "This... is the best candy I have ever tasted." 

"What..." 

"Well, I'm not really referring to the candy, you know." Sherlock ran one hand through his hair, the other still on John's waist. He was really not letting go. 

John didn't speak. 

"John, stop gaping." He stuck his tongue out with the candy on it, "You want it back?" 

A smile curved John's lips. The doctor threw his hands around Sherlock and whispered in his ear, "Oh, yes. And you might want to use your tongue more, Holmes." 

Sherlock smirked and whispered, "Well, shall we go to the bedroom then?" 

"Oh. As expected, Mr. Holmes, you work fast." 

"I do." 

"What about the candy, then?" 

"Forget about it. It's really not what I need and want.

John chuckled, “You know what, you don't have to come up with random excuses just so you can kiss me, okay? You can do it anytime you like.”

Sherlock smiled, “Well, I didn't know you liked to be kissed anytime. Anyway, I'll take note of that. Now, let's go to the bedroom and talk about things later.”

“To the bedroom!”

*** THE END ***