Part-12

My Vampire Boyfriend
Part-12:

Next day....

Asusual day went calm and smooth. But there was some spice of burning fire going on between Hitesh and Aliya. Both of them, didn't look quiet well and lot of anger bursting in Hitesh's eyes. Karan noticed this and he immediately approached towards him in his cabin,

Karan: Hitesh, Is there something between u and aliya?

Hitesh was about to speak but Aliya came inside without even knocking the door.

Aliya: Hitesh, let's meet tonight...
Hitesh just gave creepy smile .
She left....

Karan: Can I know what is happening ? Nowadays you are not sharing anything with me?

Hitesh: Dw, I will see her tonight .

Karan pov: ig, I shld follow hitesh today, or else he will not share with me .

After few hours, you came to office and did your work. Now, karan went to hitesh' cabin and found he is not there.

Karan: Ohh shit, he left already? Where did he went? How will I follow now!

You came towards karan and said,
Y/n: Sir, iam leaving now, it's time?

Karan: Yes.

Y/n: Any probs Karan sir?

Karan: Nothing..

By saying this he left from there.

You felt some thing is strange and followed him.

Karan to watchman,

K: Hey! Did u see hitesh leaving the office?

W: Yes sir!

Karan: Ok ty.

You heard and saw everything .

Your pov: Is any probs with hitesh? Why is he searching for him!

Karan now started to blabber himself: Ohh god, maybe is there any connection between him and aliya related to his condition, so that's why he reacted like that in cabin.
You were hiding and hearing everything whatever karan said, but he didn't see you.

Your pov: Hmm...maybe there is some mystery of hitesh...It's interesting... let's go.

Now, karan took his car and you immediately went and catched a cab and asked that driver to follow that car.

Your pov: But why iam curious to know about that hitesh' life whom u don't want to his face? But still, he is not that much bad person as I thought before.
Now, saif texted you...

Saif: Where r u?

Y/n: Dw, I have some imp work, I will be back soon.

Saif: I will also come with you.

Y/n: No need.

Scene change (In your house):

Saif was texting you at the time but muskan snatched his phone.

Muskan: She is not small girl, she knows how to protect herself . She is saying know, she will come  back soon, be chill.

Saif was about to say but muskan kept her finger on his lips, indicating to be quiet.

Saif was little nervous and shocked as she was close to him.

Wait for next part! Do vote and comment!!