Battle for world peace? Or to be encaged

Author note:

I am writing this story cause I love bad ships, especially when they are psychopaths who wants or needs something from a certain someone.
This is just something for me to go back and read to incase I am not satisfied with the story,

Of course my MAIN ship is Euntae x Hayan, but I love this side ship as well, it's a bit crazy and delusional of me, but I dig it as long as it ain't harming anyone obviously.

I wrote this right after finishing the latest chapter, honestly I wrote what came to my mind so there's no rough sketch or whatnot, there's no story plot in my head, and it's just something I want to write it out as I go along 😳.
-
-
-
-
-
-
---------------
This story starts onward from 'White Blood' ch87.
The part where Hayan defeats Levi with her falling off the cliff to be caught by Yohan.
Leading to Yohan facing off with Hayan back on the edge of the cliff with Yohan taking the beating from Hayan while he has flashbacks of his past.
---------------------------
-
-
-
-
While Yohan was taking the beating easily from Hayan, she got the chance to easily read his mind, which ends up making Hayan distracted by his corrupted mind and memories, causing her to loose her momentum on beating him and making her vulnerable on the spot.

The distraction became an advantage for Yohan to overtake her as she saw the memories of how he had killed her parents, thus making her mentality weak due to sudden burst of his memories of brutally killing her parents as she saw the horror in their eyes and how he had tortured them even after receiving kindness.

This leads to Hayan loosing her mind, making her have a mental breakdown where she loses control of her powers and becomes caged to Yohan's mind and memories.

While she was distracted and vulnerable, Yohan took chance of this opportunity to firstly tire her out of strength, to make sure she becomes weakened and out of physical prowess.

As she slowly looses her willpower and strength, her mentality weakens as well causing her to be reverted back to her human like state.

Hayan slowly feels weakened to the point where she did not feel the presence of Yohan behind her, towering over her body as he looks down upon her.

With such an opportunity, he uses the last power he inherited from her parents, the power to erase memories, and as Hayan is at the peak of her weakened state, this gives Yohan the chance to make that pure blood receive the full percentage of his power, making him freely use his ability to wipe her memories clean and causing her to be unconscious.

While in her unconscious state, Yohan, who was the only surviving half vampire from the enemies team, had picked her up while making sure her partner and accomplices was not nearby.

As he held her in a bridal style, he ran towards a nearby yacht and got on it, he then placed her down on a bedroom inside the yacht.

The yacht was prepared for incase of an emergency to escape from Hayan's berserk state, but instead it was now used as a mean of escape from her partner, to kidnap her away, to a place which might be out of reach from her current love interest 'Hwang Euntae'.

Yohan had many plans incase non of his current one worked out, a plan to escape from the public, his place that he built, and from Hayan, to either recuperate incase he was in danger from being removed from the surface of the earth.

But now this plan to escape has involved Hayan, deep inside he knew what he wanted, and that was her heart to become a fully fledged pure blood in order to carry out his wish, to kill everyone as he had intended.

What's stopping him was Hayan herself, her existence itself is something he can't fathom to bring himself to take away, and that being the reason was why he had formed his current foothold, to let others do his deeds, whatever it was, whenever it was, and wherever it was.

But now that Yohan's place has been lost, with Hayan in his hands, he decided that maybe it would be best for them to be in seclusion, with her erased memories and as her parents said, living in seclusion till the world around them moves onward.

Just maybe that Yohan wanted to have her for himself, without nearby interferences.

But it had to be done against her will, he had already done many bad deeds, so having her against her will is nothing that could phase him, especially with her current state, with her memories being erased, it would be easy for Yohan to handle the current Hayan incase anything were to happen.