what's there

Hey the names Alex, I'm here to give you a great fucking sample as to why you font walk into a random abandoned house.

So let's get to it, I was 13 when I found my family but not the way anyone like too.
My uncle took me in when I was three soon after my parents and sister disappeared one night and he was like a father to me.

It was our first Saturday of our summer holiday. I got up,dress and all the other shit you do in the morning.

It was around eleven when I check on my uncle to find him still asleep.

I got in the kitchen and when i went to get some cereal, I found tiger our cat sleeping in the cupboard. I gently  pick her up and put her in her basket so I could get my breakfest and watch t.v.

After awhile I could hear my uncle getting up and coming down stairs and into the kitchen.

My uncle came finishing of his toast and coffee. He sat down and ask me ''So do you want to go to the amusement park today" I got up off the sofa in delight " hell yeah, that be awesome." My uncle got up and smiled "right let's go."

In the car, my uncle smiles to himself "I remember coming here with your uncle when we were near graduation  and he met your mother.''

I smile back at him "have you got any picture of them." My uncle nods"yeah I do somewhere, we'll look later" I shrugged "OK."

There wasn't much people at the park so my uncle got tickets for the day cheaply and quickly.

He turns to me, handing me tickets "Alex be back here at 4 sharp OK" I smile and ran off in excitement.

After going on a few rides and playing a few games, I bumped into a girl who looked about five.

She started crying and then she just runs off. I didn't want to leave her on her own so i ran after her.

I ended up in the forest that was near the park when I saw her run in a house.

The house was obviously abandoned and left to rot. It was near a cliff, that over looking the ocean and was surrounded by the forest.

I wonder into the place. Not long after I walk I could hear a faint knocking noise.

I call out "who's there." I got no reply of course so I decided to follow the noise, thinking to myself maybe its just the little girl, properly messing.

The noise was coming from the basement and I go down to find a closed door. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

When I turned to go back up, I heard the knocking stop but then heard a sinister laugh "knock,knock."

stupidly I relied" who's there." Something whispered in my ear, nearly causing me to soil my pants "your worse nightmare." And all of a sudden I was pushed at the door but a dark presence. I fall into the door and it opens.

What I saw was horrific.

There were three decaying bodies in the room, there was dry blood everywhere and body pieces all over the place. The place looked like those people where put into a blander.

It looked like this place was left like this for years.

I started crying and screaming. I run up the stairs and out of the house as fast as I could run. I was running so fast, I didn't notice when I trip causing me to black out.

When I awoke there was a lady kneeling down beside me and I could here sirens in the distance.

The women said to me in a sweet gentle voice "sweetie are you OK, why were you running?"

I knew she was a stranger but I couldn't stop myself from crying and letting her hold. I muffled" the...the house, it's so horrible"

I was shaken while I cried. The women said" Its okay now,I called for help, and your uncle, I hope you don't mind that I looked in your phone ."I shook my head cause I really couldn't care by this point.

A cop car soon pulls up and  the women gives me a quick hug before getting up to talk to police officer. He came over to me after he came back from the house and says "Son everything is going to be alright now, your uncle is on his way."

Then the women came to me and gave me one last hug "your in good hands now, bye"

Soon more cop cars and a few ambulances pull up and also my uncles pick up. My uncles run to and cradle me in his arms.

He put me in the back of one of the ambulances. One of the paramedics puts a blanket on and let's me curl up while they check me over

My uncle kisses my forehead and whispers "I'll be back in a minute." I just sit there crying and still hugging my knees.

After a few mintues , my uncle is beside me as the ambulances moves
"I'm sorry Alex but that was your old house and family you found."

I stop crying after hearing that. How just how I think to myself, one minute there was a girl who turns out to be my sister and the next she's in pieces.

I can't believe that was my family in the basement.

We soon pull up to a hostipal and as I'm wheeled into a room that was two stories up, my uncle says from the door way "I know I said this many times to you today but I will be back in a minute."

After a few minutes he comes  back with a man in a coat "Alex I'll be your doctor, I'm Dr Stafford and your going to stay with us for while."

My uncle hugs me and say's"I'm going home to get a few of your things, be back soon bye pal"

My uncle visits me everyday, for the month I stayed there.

I will tell you this never ever folow anyone you don't know no matter there age and never follow a strange noise, you might just regret it.