Part 1

S* - I woke up next to my love. I was admiring her as she was sleeping. She was so beautiful. I moved a little closer to her and caressed her cheek. She opened her beautiful eyes and smiled.

R - Good morning.

S - Good morning my love.

S* - I said and kissed her soft lips.*

S - Have you slept well?

R - Of course I've slept well, I was sleeping next to you.

S* - She stroked my hair as she was saying those words.*

S - I love you.

R* - I smiled.*

R - I love you too.

S* - We were laying in our bed cuddling, but in a little while we heard Paula.*

P - Mom, dad!

S* - She opened the door and jumped into our bed. *

P - Good morning.

R - Good morning sunshine.

R* - I said with a wide smile on my face.*

S - Good morning sweetheart.

S* - Our little daughter was shining bright. She gave soft kisses to both of us and started cuddling with us.*

P - Mom, dad will we go to the beach today?

R - Of course we will baby.

P - yayy.

S - I'm gonna make breakfast for us now and then we can go.

R* - He gave a kiss on Paula's hair then he kissed my lips and he got up from our bed. Me and Paula stayed in bed for a little longer, but then I said.*

R - Okay baby I'm gonna take a shower and you should go too.

R* - Paula nodded and went to her bathroom. As Paula left our room I went to take a shower too. I entered the bathroom and took my clothes off. I stepped into the bathtub and hot water started running down my body. I was thinking about how good this day started and how lucky I am living here on this beautiful island with my family. In a little while I stepped out of the bathtub and dried myself. I put on my scented clothes and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.*

S* - I saw Raquel going down the stairs and the only thing I could do was just smile. *

S - I can see one of my girls is ready for her breakfast huh?

S* - She laughed and as she came closer to me she kissed me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her back.*

R* - While we were kissing my mom came to the kitchen.*

M - Good morning lovebirds.

R* - She laughed.*

R - Good morning mom.

S - Good morning.

S* - As we were saying good morning Paula ran down the stairs to us.*

S - uhh slow down little girl.

S* - She laughed.*

P - Sorry, I'm just so excited to go swim.

M - The ocean won't run away don't worry.

S* - We all laughed a little and we sat down at the table. When we finished eating Paula said in excitement.*

P - okay can we go now?