Chapter 1

Aether POV:
I had already finished my commitions for Mondstand and I am already tired for all of the walking and fighting so I was on my way towards the big tree near the anemo archon statue. While thinking, I saw somethring unusual it was a butterfly but it had diamond-like features with a few extra colors on its body,it was really pretty but unusual out of curiosity I reached my hand to touch it and then...

It landed on my finger

It felt soft, which was unusual but since I had never even seen or touched a butterfly,it makes sence.
Then I heard a fimiliar voice shouting for me

Aether!!

Then I felt the butterly get off of my finger and immediately flew away from my grasp,there I saw Venti with Paimon following behind him

Venti: Hey Aether I got some news!

Paimon: Hey!!Can you slow down a bit?!
Then Venti stopped infront of me, im guessing he already saw the butterfly that I was observing

Venti:Hey, was that the one of the butterflies from the butterfly god?
Aether:Butterly God?
Venti:Mhm!
I was confused'Butterfly god? I guess they were here for quite a while..'

Paimon:Butterfly god, never heard of them before.
Venti:Thats because not many people talk about them.

Now that makes sence now, I would have known about them before if there were rumors of them.

Venti:But if you want to meet them its basically impossible.
Aether:Why's that?
Venti:Because they like to keep their identity a secret from everyone, especially other archons.

'Strange, why would a god be so persistent into hiding their identity'

Venti:But I am surprised that their butterfly didnt fly away when it saw you, the last time I saw one it flew away!      (д)
Venti pouted in dissapointment

(Y/N) POV:
I was reading one of my favorite books until one of my butterly companions approached me.
Mx. (L/N)! I have news for you!
It peeped at my shoulder
You: Okay, what intertainment do you have for me~?
(A/N: you are known as a teasing type to people you are close with and tend to smile around them)
Well, I saw a traveler that approached me, but they had no vision with them
They continued
Until I scenced Anemo energy from them!

You eyes were in shock 'Someone who has no vision but has anemo energy?Strange'
What do you think of that Mx. (L/N)?

You: Hmm..they must be from another world then.
That was your immediate though on that, of course you were also related as an archon and giving random visions to people who deserve it,but thats rare..

You: If you dont mind, can you describe their appearance?
I questioned
Well, they had long, blond hair and have white scarf with black clothing with gold details on them while wielding a sword.
You:Hmm, is that all?
Yes, I will take my leave now Mx
You:Farewell little one~
They soon left your prescence

'Hmm, I will have to look into that person a little more~'

After that though, you jumped off the tree you were resting at and then teleported while using your butterfly ability.

A/N: Ookay that was the first chapter, hope to stay tuned for a second chapter probably at Thursday if I remember😃anyways have a great day/night!