Chapter 1: The hunt

I was only a small lad when it first started..The hunt. The only time a boy centaur would become a man. The hunt begins with the sound of a gun being fired. We must run and hunt for food. Whoever brings back the most food for our family is crowned the winner. The top 10 winners become men—> Alphas of the packs. The rest, well they just stay boys. I'm pretty sure that's what will happen to me. I have no skills whatsoever. I just wander around in the forest all day. I don't want to hunt..I just want to dance in the rain. The day finally came. The day of the hunt. The day of MY hunt. If I don't win I'll be a disappointment for my family. Omfg my families are such bitches. My brother won the hunt 4 years ago. Ever since then they think I have to live up to his reputation. Whatever. Maybe they deserve to be disappointed. "All contestants of The Hunt get ready" Oh no. It's about to start. I've never hunted in my life. This is gonna get messy☝️. *Gun cocks and fires*. "THE CONTESTANTS ARE OFF!" The announcer yells. I'm just gonna pretend this is another day in the woods. If I don't get any kills, whatever, I'm already the family disappointment so what will change? I'm running so fast I feel like I'm flying. *2 hours later* everyone took a different path than me.. I'm lost. I'm in the middle of the woods. I've never been out this far in the woods, I mean I've gone pretty far exploring being rebellious but never this far. This is probably making me look hella devious😈. Woah. Wait a minute. I SEE A SHEEP. A REAL SHEEP. This is gonna be so easy. All I have to do is skibidy rizz it to Ohio baby gronk and I'll have one more kill than everyone else...I think. I'll follow it.
*a few minutes later*
Everytime I move closer to the sheep, it moves further. This is going to be harder than I thought. I move closer. And closer..and closer until I'm basically touching it. I pounce trying to kill it. NO ITS RUNNING OFF. THIS IS MY ONKY CHANCE I HAVE TO FOLLOW IT. I'm now chasing it through the woods. I can't let it get away.
*10 minutes later*
I've been chasing it forever. I don't even know where we are..I think we are going through some kind of..tunnel? This tunnel is so different tho it's clear? I've only ever been through log tunnels in the woods. Wait. No. NOO. I WENT TOO FAR. THIS CANT BE. I'm in the human world. No no no no NOOOOO. ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID SHEEP. Im gonna die. A centaur can't go back to the magic world unless a human frees me. And no human will want to free a creature like me. I'm stuck here forever. What about my parents? My brother? What do I do now? Should I just jump off this clear tunnel bride into the highway below? I'm definitely considering it. No. No I can't stop fighting. Centaurs never give up. I must fight a was back to the magic world no matter what It takes. And I will find a way. I'll walk into the city and find someone to free me and then I can go back home and continue the hunt. Easy peasy my bawls are cheesy. Wow the streets are really crowded...this is kind of scary. Oh? This guy has kids...I'll ask him for help. "Excuse me sure do u think u could help me with something?" The man is replying but I can't quite hear from down there. "I'm sorry could u repeat?" I ask "NO BUTT PLUG" the man replies "IM NOT HELPING U FATASS." Wow. These people sure can be rude. And then I turn around. And the most beautiful human girl I ever seen appears. Her skin glows in the sunlight..it's like the light is shining on her and only her. She's perfect. She's an angel from the gods above. She was perfectly crafted using every best feature of the goddesses. I need her to help me. I want her to help me. And when I want something, I get it.