Chapter 2: Glowing

The most beautiful girl I ever seen..she glowed in the sunlight...wow. She had to be the one to help me, i-i-it just seemed right. I don't know how I knew I could just feel it in my nuggets. Her hair was a jet black color. Dark and mysterious like coal.. it was so shiny and beautiful. I ran up to her as fast as I could to see if she could help me. "Excuse me, excuse me miss.." she turned around to face me. She was actually butt ugly but her hair...her hair..
"Yes?" Her voice was soft like an angels cry. I could ask her to send me back to the magic world, but after seeing her I don't think I could ever go back. Not when a goddess was already living in this world. I realized I had been thinking too long and sometime when I was lost in thought, she had walked away. I need to go find her. I can't leave her. What if someone hurts her? I need to protect my kitten. It's already dark outside. I need to find her before something bad happens. The streets are so crowded but I'll know when it's her..I-i- I just know. I'm pushing through the crowd now faster than ever trying to find her quicker. I turn around to se if she somehow ended up behind me. I accidentally knock someone's head with my big manly buff alpha muscles..they turn around angry. A whole group of men show up behind him yelling and cursing at me. I try to run away but one of them grabs my cheek (both kinds)  and pulls me back. They slam me into the ground and start beating me up. My body is turning warm. I can feel the bruises before they're even in existence. My whole body aches. My beautiful Lucious locks are probably all knotted up. I just wanted to find my girl. My kitten. Is this the price of love? A wave of warmth flows over my body. All I see is red. My eyes slowly close. Black out.