☮︎︎𝔹𝕦𝕜𝕒𝕪𝕠𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕒☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Today I wasn't feeling the best.

I woke up at 5:00am with a headache and has the sudden urge to throw up so I quickly Chuck the covers of me and run to the bathroom and just about make it before I throw up yesterday's dinner.

I didn't realise I woke up Bukayo until I felt a hand pulling back my hair then rubbing my back which made me feel bad for waking him up and happy because he really cares for me to get out of the warm bed to help me at 5:00am.

"It's ok baby let it all up"

Once he said that I threw up even more but felt sad when I didn't fell a hand on my back but hear someone running down the stairs into the kitchen it sounded like.

I stopped throwing up when Bukayo come back up with a glass of water and some tablets for me to take which I gladly accept because right now I will do anything to make me stop throwing up.

"Thank you babe and I'm sorry for waking you up"

"No it's fine your obviously sick and I want to help you get better because when I get sick you can be my nurse and where a sexy nurse outfit" he says while smirking.

"I'm good thanks" I say before placing the tablet in my mouth and taking a mouthful of water then swallowing.

"Aww come on babe for me" he says while giving my puppy eyes

"Maybe but right now I ne- *yawn* need sleep"

"Ok ok come one then my sick princess"

I giggle when I feel Bukayo pick me up and walk me back into our bedroom then place me back on to the bed. I pull the cover back over me and snuggle right up but just when I feel a hand wrap around my waist and pull me close.

"Night princess hope you feel better soon"

"Night and I'm sorry for waking you up"

"Hey I've told you it's fine"

I laugh

"Ok sorry anyway night baby"

"Night" I feel a kiss being placed on my shoulder and I instantly fall into a deep slumber.