Falling Head Over Heels For Her

* Ring Ring. My phone was ringing. It was Roc *

* Phone Convo *

Me: Hello

Roc: Hey girl. You still sleep.

Me: I was.

Roc: Well you better get up and get dressed because we will be there in exaxtly 1 hour n 30 minutes to get you.

Me: ok..... who is coming with you.?

Roc: Oh.. Its just going to be me you and the boys.

Me: ok. ill be ready.

Roc: ok. ill see you later than.

Me: ok. bye

Roc. Itee.

* End of Phone Convo *

Emayaii's POV *

I looked at my phone .....4:45...Oh my god. Its soo early. I get up out of my bed and slowly walked to thé bathroom. I did my daily hygine routine. I came out. dried off....put on lotion n put on a pair of blue jeans, black and white half sweater, a brown side purse, black high heels. I has put my hair down and my nails matched my jeans.( I will try to put a picture up of how it all looks). I went back and put on my jewelry and my favorite purfume. I got my phone and my book bag and headed down the stairs. I saw my mom had my food sitting the table.

Me: thank you...

MM(my mom): ur welcome babygirl.

( I sat down at the table and looked at my phone. I Only had 6 minutes until the boys would be here to get me. )

me: ma...is it ok if the boys pick me up and take me to school..

mm: yeah....do you and roc go out yet?

me: what are you talking about.... I never said I liked him.

mm: oh well don't mind me...... I just woke up and I've got a long day ahead of me

me: ok..... ( that was weird.. I wonder what she was talking about. )

me: anyway. I might go over to roc's house or he might come over here later.

mm: GREAT.!!! I mean yes that is ok as long as there is no funny business.

me. ok. we might separate around 9-ish.

mm: NO.!! I mean i give you permission to let him or you spend the night. why don't you just let him come over here.

me: umm...ok ( BEEP BEEP ) I have to go now ok.

mm: ok. tell the boys that I say hey.(she said smiling really hard.)

me: ok.....O.o

( I get up. and get 50 dollars my mom gives me. Why so much? I have no idea. I just got it and left.... as soon as i turned around after I locked the door there was roc. )

* Roc's POV. *

wow. She looks really beautiful today.

me: hey bae

emayaii: hey sexy.( It's the way that me and her talk to each other. But we dont go out. yet.)

me: lol. you ready to go.

emayaii: of course. am i sitting next to you.?

me: only if you want to.( I said as we walked to the car with my arm around her shoulder.)

Ray,Prince, n Prod: hey emayaii.

emayaii: hey guys.

Prince: why dont you two just go together.?