What The Fuck Did You Do!?

Hello. It's me I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be writing a new book. It will be coming out soon and I just wanted to give you guys a head up about it. It's Called "What Am I Doing" and it's about........Well You'll just have to read it and find out.! Buh-Bye. <3's n Now Back To The Story.

_______________________________________________________________________________

* Emayaii"s POV *

After we finished eating I cleaned up the kitchen and went to go take a shower in my bathroom while Roc went to go take one in my mother's bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and went to my room to put on lotion and my clothes. I walked past my mom's bathroom and Roc was still in there but the water wasn't running. I figured he must have been doing his hair. I went to my room. Put on my lotion and than put on my blue tank top with the skull on it, I also put on my black shorts with my black belt with the gold studs on it. The shoes I wore with it were black high heels with gold studs on them. I didnt put them on right than because I was still in the house so I just put on my black socks with the the blue skulls on them. Next I went to my dresser were my jewelry was nicely laid out on the out of it. I put on My two black braclets that said " YOLO" and " Friends" . I gave the one that said " Best " to my best friend. Her's was white. I than put on my black gauges that had the little glitter in them. I also put on my black pearled necklace along with my neclace with the Skull on it. I dont know why but today feels like one of my "Dark Days" were I just feel like wearing alot of black. I went back into my bathroom to do my hair and when I passed by my mom's bathroom the door was open and the light was off. I looked down the hall to see that Roc's room door was closed. He must be getting dressed now. I went into my bathroom and left the door open because it was still alittle hot in there. I didnt really feel like doing my hair so I just took my bun out and brushed through my hair. I then Put my hair back into a messy bun and left my bang out. I put on some black eyeliner. I looked at myself in the mirror and figured that I looked pretty good. As soon as I was done I dropped my brush and eyeliner on the floor. I bent down to pick it up with my butt facing the door way. Someone walked up behind my and put their hands around my waist pulling my hips in closer to them.

??: I'm loving this position.

I quickly stood up and put my hands around theirs. They moved in closer and positioned their head so that it was sitting on my shoulder. They kissed my neck. I couldnt turn to look into the mirror because their head was on my neck. It kind of turned me on but I couldn't really love it without knowing who it was. I thought about it being Roc but, I didn't hear his door open. They whispered in my ear.

??: Let me ask you something before you turn around.

Me: O.O I thought and then ."Ok." Slipped out of my mouth.

??: If I was a superhero.....what would my name be.?

Me: -__- seriously how would I know? I spat out.

??: Just Guess.

Me: ughh. Batman. Superman. Spiderman.I Don't Know.

??: AHH WRONG.!!

Me: ok. than what will your name be.?

??: YourMan.

Me: Roc??

I turned around to see him standing there.

Roc: DING. DING. DING. WE HAVE A WINNER.!! Hey Babe.

Me: OMG.! I SWEAR you scared the shit out of me at first. P.S. that was really cheesy.

Roc: well my bad. I didnt mean to scare you.

I put the toliet seat down and sat on it.

Me: well what did you think you were going to do.? Huh? How was I supposed to know it was you.?