Bio

Name: Y/N L/N
Race: 1/3 Shifter 1/3 Kanaberi (This means you have orange scar like marks on your body) 1/3 Vampire
Hair style: Black ponytail with red highlights
Eye color: E/C
Height: 6'5
Occupation: King's Elite of the Tavek Kingdom

Personality: Angry, Laid back, Fun loving, Battle hungry, Can get sadistic, Lovable idiot at times

Likes: Ymir Fritz, Forms, His friends, Tavek Kingdom, Pieck, Survey corps, Ruby, His child, Goblin slayer and his party

Dislikes: Empire, Honest, Emperor, Most nobles, Pointless bloodshed, Union Academy, Goblins, Futas (he understands that not all are the same), Band of the Falcon, Feminazis, Millennium organization

Powers
Selective shapeshifting: Y/N can use titan powers in human form by selectively changing one part of his body into titan parts. They can be human sized or normal (as in Titan normal) sized.

Enhanced conditioning: All aspects of Y/N's physical condition are at peak, if not superhuman levels.

Blood drinking: Due to being part Vampire, Y/N can consume blood through the use of his teeth or, strangely, his fingers. He claims the taste varies from person to person.

Gender swap: Thanks to the Female titan, Y/N can change his gender at will. While his male form is handsome with a 10 inch penis, his female form is beautiful and curvy with plump thighs, N cup breasts (Look up Lady J from Valkyrie Drive), and an amazing ass (2b level amazing). He also retains his abs, although they go from an 8 pack to a 6 pack. He mostly uses this form to tease people and has a slightly different speaking pattern in his forms. His male form says "Oi" a lot while his female form mostly says "Ara Ara".

Hardening: Y/N can harden his skin and make weapons from crystalized flesh similar to the intelligent titans. His crystals are blood red in color instead of light blue.

Controlled transformation: Y/N doesn't immediately transform when he draws blood.

Ghoul/Familiar creation: By draining the blood of a living creature such as a goblin or human, Y/N turns them into mindless ghouls. Every ghoul under his command due to the fact that he possesses their souls. Like Artificial Vampires, Y/N can turn someone into a ghoul, regardless if their virgins or not. The main difference between both creatures is the fact that Ghouls have no intelligence while those chosen to be familiars retain the intelligence and skills from when they were alive.

Vampire form: In this form, the black in Y/N's hair turns white and his eyes turn blood red.

Substitution: If Y/N dies, he can use one of the souls he stored to take his place, resulting in him being resurrected. However this kills the substituted soul, resulting in his army reducing in size.

Regeneration: Y/N can regenerate from even life threatening wounds if given time. Smaller ones that take less time emit steam while larger ones, such as losing an arm or several lacerations, require him to use some of the lifeforce from his familiars to repair himself. (like how Alucard regenerates himself).

Alchemy: Thanks to his knowledge of science, Y/N is incredibly skilled in using Alchemy. He primarily uses the four classical elements, the three primes, transmutation, decomposition, and even changing materials to something of similar properties. For example, he can transmute lithium into francium since they're both alkali metals.
- Philosopher's rock: Y/N has the knowledge to create a Philosopher's rock, a lesser form of the Philosopher's stone. The Philosopher's rock is a small and solidified form of the blood of a living creature, something Y/N consumes to save time on drinking blood.