3. MEETING VIJAY

"Reached!!" Reema pinged Aryan, the moment she was home.

"I know! Have been tracking your location!" He replied.

"Achaa! I'm on way to make Dosas for myself."He cut off the call beamimg.

"Who is SHE?" Aryan's dad Mohan Rao questioned, when Aryan was busy enjoying food, appreciating his cooking skills.

"SHE? There is no third person here!"Aryan recklessly replied.

"That girl on road, REEMA!" Mohan stressed.

"She is my GF. Everything clear?" Aryan said looking straight into his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"Mohan choked.

“Was scaed!" He lied with a reactionless face.Aryan's disliking for his dad was evident in his action at times.

“What's her caste and religion?" The first question Mohan asked irked Aryan.

Before Aryan could react, door bell rang.

“Vijay....." Aryan was surprised to encounter a popular singer on his door steps.

" Aryan was surprised to encounter a popular singer on his door steps

“mmmm..... actually, I'm on my way back to home from a recording. But...my car gave trouble. I'm not much familiar with this area. I forgot my mobile at home too. If you don't mind, can you hel...."

“SURE, please be seated." Aryan invited him jovially.

“Thanks....your good name please?" Vijay asked trying to sound casual.

“Aryan!" He smiled giving his mobile.

“Hello, it's me Vijay! I will be late. Yeah, I'm fine." Vijay informed his manager.

“Actually, there are no garages nearby. It's night time too. If you have no issues I can drop you home." Aryan said excited.

“No, don't take trouble. It might rain anytime. I will book a cab." Vijay said.

“Oops! It's rainy!" Mohan who was noticing them from corner muttered.

“Ooh no!" Vijay yelled as in no time the pleasant sky turned noisy with lightning and heavy clouds, while he was checking for cabs.

“Well, I'm a software engineer. And he is my dad. You can trust us." Aryan tried to make him comfortable, showing his I'D card.

“Hello Sir!" Vijay greeted Mohan.

“I hope I didn't disturb you." Vijay said shifting his glance towards Aryan.

" Vijay said shifting his glance towards Aryan