Chapter 40

After a few hours of hanging out with Luna I say bye, and walk to my room. I see Draco but ignore him, going straight to the dresser. I get A hoodie our out, and some leggings. I go to the shower and take a hot one. When I get out I put my clothes on fast, and exit the bathroom to see Draco laying in my bed. I lay next to him and he wraps his arms around me, I kiss his cheek and smile at him. He smiles back, "I love you.." Draco says quietly and I nod.

"I love you too Draco.." after this we just talk for awhile. After about two hours I fall asleep in Dracos arms. As weeks pass by I get bored and sad. I miss my dad, I miss Tonks, I miss Harry. I miss everyone. Blaise and Pansy had come over once in awhile but they haven't seen me, since I'm 'dead'.  It was great to hear their laughs though. They came over only on winter break obviously because of school.

I get called down by Bellatrix. I look into the mirror before leaving, there were cuts everywhere on my face. All from Voldemort. I walk down the steps slowly and freeze when I see Hermione Ron and Harry, Harrys face was lumpy, and gross. "Yes?" I ask her and she drags me to Harry. "Is this the Potter boy?" She asks sternly, "Draco is unsure." She adds, I shake my head. "Of course that's not Harry. Harry has a soft and...normal..face." I say getting up. "Ah, yes but if he was Harry, you'd try to keep him safe, am I right?" I shake my head. "Don't lie to me!" Bellatrix shouts angrily, slapping my face. "Take the boys downstairs." Bellatrix says calmly

As they go downstairs I gulp when Bellatrix carves something in Hermiones arm. Hermiones scream was heartbreaking, "STOP!" I shout at Bellatrix, close to tears. Bellatrix smirks at me and then Harry and Ron appear by the door. 'Do something!' I mouth to them and they nod. As everyone's shouting spells at everyone I sit on the chair, I felt useless. The next thing I know Harrys pulling me with him, I run with him and hold onto him as Dobby appeariates us.

I hit my head hard on the ground and pass out. I wake up to being in a train. Where am I going? I see Luna and I smile at her, even though I was confused. "They thought we'd go to school." She says and I nod. She smiles at me, "everyone will be so glad you're okay. I reckon they wrote to your dad already." I nod at her.

As I get off the train the first person to spot me was Neville. He runs to me and hugs me and I laugh. "Hello Neville." I say, hugging him back. I look around and sigh sadly, it was horrible that all these kids have to go through this. I look down to see Collin Creevey. "Collin!" I say happily, he turns and smiles when he sees me. I walk to him and we all enter the room of requirement for some reason. All the houses were in here except for Slytherin. Luna goes to her Ravenclaw friends and I go to Ginny who was running to me.

She hugs me and I smile, "Hey Gin!" I say and she pulls away, "we thought you were dead?" "You were told that." I say, we sit down and I tell her what happened. "That's awful." I nod and look around. Seamus and Dean were walking to me. "Y/n!" Dean hugs me and I then go to Seamus.
———
"Y/n, come on. We've been called." Neville says and I nod, getting up and walk to Neville. We walk through the portrait and after awhile we see Harry Hermione and Ron. I smirk at their confused face. "Well, come on!" I say pulling them in. As we enter Hogwarts again, I groan as nobody was listening. BE QUIET YOU IDIOTS." I shout and everyone turns to us. "Thank you." I say softly, as everyone greats them I stand next to Luna and Cho. "Harry." Ginny says

We all turn around and I hear Ron say 'hi' but she doesn't answer. Her and Harry hug and then she pulls away. "It's Snape, he knows Harrys been sighted." Ginny says urgently. The next thing I know we are walking to the great hall. I wasn't really listening at all. Harry was now trying to fight Snape and I run trying to stop him. "Y/n." Harry says warningly but McGonagll just made Snape leave and everyone but the Slytherins cheer.

After a few minutes I'm running to my dad and Tonks. I hug them tightly and pull away a few minutes later. "Gotta go kill some people." I say but Remus grabs my arm. "What?" I ask him, "you aren't battling." Before I could say anything he appeariates me to his house, I see Fleur and walk to her. "Take me back, I  want to go back!" I hear a baby crying and when I turn around I see one. He stops crying when he sees me and reaches out his arms. I pick him up and sit down.