Lunar

Jacob and Daisy were coming after high school both of them were a year apart which makes them always hang out together because of this these two always come home from the woods together while enjoying the scenery.
Jacob was only 17 yet he was already close to 6 feet he had the ideal look for a young model still he was skinny and awkward since it might have to do with him being close to the middle child in the family Jacob was the 5 th child of the 6 siblings youngest was Sera she was still 10 years old since she already got her holiday she was at home. Apart from Sera after Jacob, there was Daisy, she was 18 years old and she was funny and famous in the school due to her breathtaking beauty and she still hangs out with her brothers because of this none of the people didn't have the chance to approach her.
Being the middle child Daisy was always with her two elder brothers they were twins Ricky and Vicky both of them were 19 years old they were graduated last year.
Due to this both Daisy and Jacob were bored and were complaining about how Ricky and Vicky have to stop coming with them. As they were walking in the wood while the whole place was covered with pine trees and small shrubs. They still had two miles till they get home.
They all lived in a faraway rural place where it covered with mountains and forests and none of the other residents are living in the deep mountains except them. Their father and mother never come to the city except to come and get them sometimes. Few of the townsfolk always wonder still they don't bother since the Henderson family is one of the oldest families among the founders of the village.
All of the other 8 founder families were like this spending their time on deep mountains only coming to the city for special occasions.

"J why you so tense up ease it up no point of hurrying up its just our home"
" Didn't you hear what ma told to grandpa in the morning "
"Fin has come home I heard it I swear I wanna see him at least before he disappeared again for decades "
"For what J he does not give f about any one of us ... for f sakes, I don't think none of us remember what he looks like"
" At least you all have seen him once it's only me and Sera haven't seen our big brother yet"
" well let's see "

"Seems like it's our lucky day"
" only quirky one with the queen haha"
"Oh, it's Jim and his little minions what it is you want you wanna another beatdown huh?"
"Who gonna beat me do you think without those two little J can beat me"

"Oh yeah Jim do you wanna go"
"Jim's eyes started to glow in green Do you think you can take me now"
"What the when did you?"
"Jim what do you want its no point in our families fighting with each other since we are the only ones in here"
" So is that mean will you come"
"I have to think about it but no more stupid shit with my brothers"
" Well Cya then... boys it's as my luck has finally returned"

Jim was the youngest son of the Eduardo founding family he's an athletic person even all families forbid anyone in the 9 families to engage in any physical related activities still Jim was hard to control since he secretly joined the football team already they have given him some other punishment. Because he was a great football player everyone knew him as the star. But he couldn't access the key to Daisy since her two twins brothers were absolute monsters, to begin with. Every time he tried to approach her he was beaten to a pulp. Well, somehow he now got a little chance.

"Are you being serious you trying to go out with that guy"
" huh do you think if I didn't tell him that you will beat up ... you are not even gone past full yellow do you think you can go against green"
" ah, so that means you didn't mean that ..."
"I never said that at least I should give him chance for all the times he got beaten up by Ricky and Vicky"
" well whatever it's all your drama n all Daisy if you like at least act like that"
" what you little shit come here"
..........

When both finally came home everyone was at the table preparing to have lunch since its too late anyway come back later since they were late they all sat and was ready to have lunch till Jacob drop the question
"Is Fin Home did he come ?"
"How did you know were you listening boy what did I tell you on no using your ears to spy on adult conversation"
"Wait Magret why didn't you tell me "
"Boy come down I know you can HEAR ME"
"I think it's not ..."