Past and Present

Day by day fin's healing power got weaker and weaker his body was filled with scars which showed the survival path till now. Finn's mother was tending to the reopened wounds looking with sorrow full eyes. There is nothing can do to stop her son's fate if he does not awaken his true form. It was still surprising how much her son survived. He's already 200 years old. As a mother she was proud of her son since he has fought in the great war even he was labeled as an outcast in society. His unyielding will was magnificent yet sooner or later his body will give up.

" Ma stop thinking about it...there's no reason to be sad I will find some way "
"Hmm yes you always will ... rest up "

Fin always knew his parents were sad about his fate because of that he didn't want to stay at home for a long period even he didn't care about his younger siblings... His siblings were unfortunate since they didn't have the chance to grow up on the original planet once they were and the society they had. Once a prideful nation has become nothing but an immigrant in another world ...

Daisy was in her room shouting about the whole thing. She was so angry cause their parents and grandpa kept secrets from them and mainly about them all much closer to him than the rest of the siblings and when you look at it fin was more like a friend to them than a son that's much of them were acting.

"Don't be like that of course they act like that since he's the eldest son and none of us even remember Ratenia our world while our older brother fought in the last defense."

"J"

" yeah"

" shut up"

Soon with the moon coming up everyone was back in the basement once again. But this time it was decorated for Sera's first lit-up as well as for the lunar day.
The lunar day is where Ratenian is great full to their ancestors and the world. It was a very special day back in Ratenia but now it's just a simple day for the family to celebrate.

"Sera come here"
" Grandpa gonna  scare you bit okay don't worry "

" Ma do we need to do the lit up she's only a kid"
" don't start again Daisy"
" Daisy it's my lit up don't ruin it for me"

"Are you ready Daisy"
"YES"

With that old man lit his eye with full red color and roar loudly towards Sera  with the pressure Sera eyes start to glow little by little  then suddenly it was glowing in yellow

"Hahaha You got it"
"Yeh  look ma I got claws in my hand I transform"
Sera were running around like wild animals transforming back and forth jumping and laughing
It was a great moment family shared with.

"Is Fin not even coming to see this"
"DAISY"
"He is sick you can't just"
"Hmm"
"Everyone sit "
"Pa are you gonna tell now"

"Yes Sera "

You know unlike you Fin was born very early he was a teenager when you guys were just born  With all that time he was branded as an outcast. And you all know what outcast is in Ratenian.

"Just tell them, son "

"Long time ago Ratenia had few nations  Vampires, wolves,dragonians, and the outcast but most of the people know them as the hunters since they are the only ones who didn't get any transformations ."

Back in the day hunters were the ones who were keeping the balance. Even though they can't transform they were very powerful any of them can go against even a King of any race but they will die after pushing their limits, In the past, they have punished many kings who were most powerful in history they all died by the hands of hunters.

Due to  many reasons, a great war start again each other races  In that process  hunters left Ratenia since dragonians who had been peaceful for a long time decided to participate in the war

We don't know why even today why outcasts don't fight dragonians

Those two has never fought each other even in the beginning

With the long-lasting battle, we emerged as winners

"That's the reason why Fin was branded as an outcast even though he wasn't "

" But if we won the war why are we here"
"That's happened after a long time, when the great war starts again Vampire was far stronger but the reason we lost the war was oldest being in Ratenia The dragon king of dragonian woke up and joined the war"
"None of the vampire king or wolf king was no matched for him "

" Everyone escaped Vampires and wolves we all escaped and found out new planets to live in"

" wait I thought outcast was the strongest "

"Haha No  Ratenian true king is the dragon himself the oldest being and dragonians "
"Still they are peaceful among the four nations "

" did Fin fought in that war "
"Yes when The Dragon king killed the wolf king we all escaped "
"That's the full story "
"Then what will happen to Fin"

" There's nothing we can do only time will tell"

"Are you sure that Fin is a wolf"
"DAISY"

"You dumb son let me tell all of you the reason for the all-out war is Fin "
"What the what"
"Day that he born every being on the planet felt his presence just like first Kings of Ratenia"
"What the... "
"What do you mean by first kings and how does that even make sense"
"There's only one king left that was the Dragon king after centuries later everyone knew the birth of another king"
"And that's why the all-out war happened"
"Then why everyone fought"
"It's because all three nations had the phenomenon of birth of new kings"
"That's the reason even the Dragon himself come to kill fin and still we manage to escape"
"Oh my god this makes me so fucking confused "
"DAISY watch your mouth"
"Ma why these can't even tell a story correctly both are the same"
"Tell me why Fin can not transform since that makes him closer to death"
"BECAUSE he is strongest being ever born in the Ratenina that why everyone was scared to him start a war"
"That's enough everyone let's eat "
"Yesss ma "

Fin was starting at his room while hearing siblings complain and shouting. Since they knew the whole story he was more scared to face his siblings since all of this started with him. Then he slowly get up and left through the window

" Going somewhere younglin"
" old man your ears getting sharper and sharper "
"Are you going again Fin without even saying anything to them"
"Yeah don't bother me "
"I'm coming with you where are we going "

Fin and his grandfather rush through the mountains and reach the city and pass through the barrier the last line where they can cross into the human world

" every time I see this I feel sick"
"Why hide on a planet without telling the owners to bother you"
"No, they remind me hunters, small and fearless "

"Let's go"

Soon after they passed through the barrier they teleported into a large city filled with humans everywhere they look there were large buildings taller than mountains.

"This scared me too every time I see that "

"Oi get out the road ..are you all deaf"

Both of them move on to the corner adjusted their sound in-ear it was harder to control with all the sounds.

" why they have to be this loud"
"Old man let's move we getting too much attention"
"Well it's not usual to see two men over seven-foot walking through road"

"Let's move and you feel it right"
"Yeah so this where they went I was right "

( hello Guys sorry for the late update was very busy and finally completed the second chapter,hope you all enjoy the chapter )