CHAPTER-3

Sana's massi- thik hai jana hai aunty ke ghar par Khali hath mat jana kuchh leja uske liye ek kaam kar kuchh khane ke liye leja usse bahat pasand hai khana.

Deepu- haan khus ho jayegi humein khana ke saath dekh kar.

Sana- thik hai phir tu ek kaam kar chal mein leke aati hoon.

Deepu- nanhi tu ek kaam kar drawing room mein mera wait kar mein aati hoon leke.

Sana- thik hai

Sana went to drawing room and thought to surprise aunty before Deepu so she went to Deepu and asked
Aise aunty ka ghar hai kahan?

Deepu- yahi to pass mein kyun.

Sana- pass mein to hai par particular kahan hai bata na.

Deepu- are bilkul humara ghar ki left wala ghar unka hai ab khus .

Sana- achha hai.

Sana went outside but she is confused and went to right side and knocked the door .

No-one is opened the door she again knocked the door loudly.

After 2 minutes  a person open the door and asked to her.

Per- ji kisse dhund rahi hai.

Sana- mein wo lekin aap aap kaun aap aunty ko bulaiye aunty janti hai mujhe mein nayi hoon na yahan isliye aap mujhe nanhi jante hein.

Per- aunty?!

Sana- haan ek minute aisa karo mujhe andar aane do mein surprise deti hoon aunty ko and she entered.

Per- are ruko kya kar rahi ho.

But Sana shouted aunty kahan hein aap dekho mein aa gayi aapko dekhne ke liye .

Sid is in gym and listened someone is shouting and the sound is from his house only.
He closed his eyes and said oh god not again.

And went outside.

Here Deepu came outside and called sana but didn't get any response and went outside and called sana.
But Sana can't hear her and she again went to their house for searching sana.

Sid- Madhu kaka yeh chilla kaun raha hai
( He came from stairs wiping his sweat without saw who is it.)

Madhu kaka ( servant) - pata nanhi baba yeh ladki bol rahi hai koi aunty ko milna hai mein mana kar rahi hoon par wo andar chali aayi.

Sana- haan to milna hai mujhe aunty se .

Sid listened the voice and stop wiping his face and look at the source of this sweet voice.

And his eyes fall on her and his time paused there his eyes are locked in her, he is still in his place, everyone and everything stills around .

Sana also looked at the stairs and saw him for Seconds she is also lost in him but suddenly said are aap aunty ko bulao na.

Sid came to reality and again looked at her.

Sid- dekho..

DHADKANEINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें