Chapter 19: Ancient to Modern Asiand: Assassins Around and Hidden Secrets

(Ah!!! The CEO of Geo is coming! But after this chapter, I don't have anything else. Yes I know there are two more chapters of Choina, but I am a college student. I have to study and work on my work before my writing. I'll hopefully get to writing it sooner than later, but it really depends. Also, the full title is "Chapter 19: Ancient to Modern Asiand Part 2: Assassins Around and Hidden Secrets". For now, enjoy!)

(Ling's POV)

                I held my PET and waited for a moment.

"What is this?" Acxa asked curiously.

"A PET. It is like a phone, but it can do more" I answered calmly as Luo picked up.

"Hello? Ling?" she replied, "Is everything ok?"

"Yes, but please get the house ready. We will have companion" I answered her as Lapis appeared on our call with a grin.

"Oh, did you find Lloyd's friends?" Luo asked warmly.

Kai, Skylor, Trixx, Keith, and Acxa nodded their heads as I blinked a couple of times. Wow, that's lucky.

"I guess we did. We didn't intend to, but we did" I answered, "Man, our house is going to be packed"

We walked through the bamboo forest as I hung up. We arrived at the house to find Jasmine talking with a blonde hair teen.

"Lloyd!" Kai shouted in relief.

Lloyd waved to them as Nooroo flew to Trixx and Acxa. Luo was relieved to see me again as Jasmine greeted her grandfather.

"So, is everyone ok?" Keith asked calmly as Jasmine nodded her head.

"Why not rest here for the night?" grandfather said warmly, "We can prepare a warm feast for everyone"

"Oh, please, let me help" Skylor said as she walked to the kitchen with him and Jasmine.

They went to work on preparing a feast as Luo helped me sit down. Then, Keith, Acxa, Trixx, and Nooroo were looking over the Miraculous as Luo placed her PET on the table. Lapis and Meddy appeared as we looked at the Dragon Miraculous.

"So, are we ready to meet Longg?" Trixx asked excitedly.

Acxa gave the Dragon Miraculous to him. He put on the choker as Longg appeared before him.

"Oh, my! That was quite a journey. I must say, I never thought her magic would be this strong" Longg confessed.

Hovering before them to see a small fairy with dragon horns and whiskers.

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Longg" he introduced with a bow, "Ah, it is nice to see our homeland again. Choina's grew very well over the years. I wonder how he's doing"

He?

"Hi. I'm Keith, this is Acxa, Luo, and Ling. I'm friends with Cora, Lloyd, and Morro" Keith introduced as Longg grinned at him.

"Oh, I know who you are. Morro was the one who picked you to be akumatized" Longg said with a chuckle, "It worked, but not exactly in the way we thought"

Keith sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. Well, that sounds like quite the story.

"If anything, I think you and Keith would be good partners" Trixx said as she hovered next to Longg.

"Oh, really?" Longg asked surprised as Keith looked at him.

"The both of you have matching colors and extreme power as well as the drive to protect our friends. I think it would work out well" Nooroo explained with a smile.