02.

Waking up the next day I found myself on the couch with a blanket on my body which was probably given by Jin yesterday, but was brought out of my trance by a loud sound coming from the window of the hall

sitting up on the couch only to hear the same sound again gained my curiosity to see what's happening outside ,only to see black clouds roaring in the sky and announcing the arrival of rain in the city of Seoul soon. Not wanting to be late to my office I went to my room to get ready and start a new day of my life.

Buttoning up the last few button of my white satin shirt which I paired up with a black trouser and a simple ponytail I heard the ringtone of my mobile phone going off indicating about someone's message to me, only to find it from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey, is this Kim Y/N ?

You
Yes, may I know to whom am I talking to and how did you got my personal number?

Unknown
It's Jeon Jungkook here, I got your phone number from your parents. We are about to go for a coffee today yk.

You
Yeah, I remember . Send me the location and timing and I would be there

•You saved the number as Jeon jungkook •

Jeon jungkook
No need, send me your address and I'll be there to pick you up 😊

You
No, I want to come there by myself , if you don't have any problems with that ?

Jeon Jungkook
Oh! It's alright, no worries 😉 I would text you the address shortly. Please reach there by 4 o'clock.
Would be looking forward for a nice date with you.

You
Same here

Have a nice day.

Jeon jungkook
You too.

With that I proceeded towards the living room to find mom,dad and Jin in the kitchen talking and giggling among themselves which immediately got silent when they got alerted by my presence and started their work from where they previously left it.

"Good morning everyone." I said enthusiastically to which they didn't replied with the same energy, smiling just a little,
they can be over dramatic at times....