part 3

Other side nandu went for jogging in the park she was coming back to her house 🏠 when suddenly 2-3 cars 🚗 stooped 🛑 in front of her and putting a sedation handkerchief over her nose 🥸. ( I hope i have written right as i am not that good in English as i m a 8th class student so pls tell me if any mistake i will correct it).

And put her in the car 🚗 amd started driving. The car 🚗 stopped at the mansion.

One of a men picked her up and enter inside the house 🏠.

Unconscious nandu is tied up on the chair 🪑.

And beside her two men are standing with guns in their hands....

While a man is sitting in front at some distance on a chair 💺

He is non-other then the great manik malhotra.....

Manik stands up from his chair 💺 and walks to nandu's chair 🪑 and take a jug 🏺 from the table and splash the water 💦 on her face.

Nandu's P.O.V.

A force of water 💦 wake me up from my 'dont know when i fall sleep 😴 💤' wala sleep well wait a second i didnt sleep someone put something on my nose 🥸 and i dont remember anything it means someone kidnapped me and this bright 🌞 light 🕯️ is just a pain in ass man i blinked my eyes 4 to 5 times to adjust with this light 🕯️.

I looked around to see a two mens are standing beside me with guns in their hand 🧤 .

Well i know who kidnap me well well i toh know but do u guyss know ofcourse u would know because if the writer she would have told u earlier huh patience name ki to koyi chiz hi nahi hai.  But just chuck it iff but apko entertain krne ke liye kuch to krna padega na.

Nan: What the hell? Who is the the fucking mother shit who dared to kidnap me.

And kick a man beside her in his ummm... private part

He yelp in pain cupping his private part.

Others widened their eyes.......

Na: listen just open this shitty ropes otherwise i am gonna cut your dicks and feed to the dogs and i mean it.

I said glaring at them dangerously which make everyone shiver and their hands move down to their private area in order to save them seeing this i giggled bcs i can see the mafia also shivered listening my voice.

Well ab kya hi kehna mera.... 😏😏😏😏😉😉😉😉.

Well he look more handsome, cute and hot 🔥🥵 than hia pics yaar how can someone be so perfect yaar.

Once see in his chocolate brown eyes 👀👁️ and bss khi or dekhne ka dil hi nhi krega yaar. I just felt like to drown in them and that hairs i just want to ruffle them hayye i can imagine hiw cute he would when his hair strands will fall on his forehead.  And that lips 👄 aaah i badly want them to hover with mine yaar they would taste so tasty 😋 yummm. And that mole aah i really wanna kiss 💋😘 that mole yaaaaar. I so qish to do this but uske liye abhi time hai yaar i need to make him fall for me tbhi to train 🚃🚂 patri pr aye gi yaaar.