The World is Y(ours)

3rd person pov:

You woke up next to Joker spooning you. You to met when he was new to Shujin Academy. You saw how pretty he was and asked him to be you're friend. Months later he gained a group of friends and you as well. On valentines day, he asked you to be his boyfriend and without hesitation, you said yes. You were so happy you couldn't stop crying tears of joy. 

You kissed Joker while he was asleep but you still remained in bed with him until he woke up. "Good morning Y/N" He said while giving you a hug. You say good morning back and you decided to shower.

Y/N's pov:

I was done showering and did my hair. I put some lotion and and made sure my hair is nice and soft. I got out the bathroom and headed down stairs into the shop of Leblanc. I sat down where Sojiro was and he said good morning to me as well. "Hey, isn't it your birthday today?" He then asked. I said yes and he went behind the counter and was making some sort of coffee but he was adding matcha to make  it smell good. He handed me the cup of coffee and what looks like whipped matcha. "Happy birthday y/n, I made you a limited special for only Christmas time but since it's your birthday, I made this one special just for you" Sojiro said as he smiled. "Aw thank you Sojiro, you didn't have to" I said to him. I sipped the matcha coffee and it was warm and delicious. as soon as I finished my coffee, the door to the entrance opened and in came Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, and Futaba. They all had a gift in there hands and handed it to me. "Happy Birthday dude" Ryuji said. "I brought you a present to satisfy your desires" Yusuke said with a slight smile. "We hope you like what we got you Y/N" Ann, Futaba, and Makoto said. I thank them all and opened what Ryuji got me. It was a hoodie of a skull that had the words "Be Gone, BITCH'

It was something to make you laugh and you thanked and hugged Ryuji.  I then opened Yusuke's gift. It was a little small painting of me and Joker. I was very impressed of how well it was. I thanked him and then opened Ann's, Futaba's, And Makoto's gifts. they all got me a small put together music box. I put it together and it played a little tune. I grouped hugged them and thanked them. 

Joker came down and he was holding something that was shaped in a box. He handed it to me and said "You stole my heart birthday boy, now I get to steal yours" I giggled a bit and then opened the box and it was necklace in the shape of half of Jokers mask. I was confused until he grabbed my hand and walked out of Leblanc. I asked him what is he doing and he said, "Lets go to Inokashira Park. wanna show you something"

We headed to the park and what I saw was outstanding. A field of dandelions were sitting and dancing in the wind. Joker told me to make a wish and as I did, I picked a dandelion up and puffed it into the wind where then all the seeds from each dandelion and it flew into the wind. It was like magic but beautiful. Joker than hugged me from behind and pulled me onto the grass. We laughed and he leaned in for a kiss as i let him. He kisses my lips and says "Happy birthday Y/N. I love you very much." I looked at him and I kissed him again giving the gesture I love you too" We headed back home a few hours later and we have some curry that Sojiro made. Once we were heading to bed, Joker hugged me once more and he then said to me, "I mean it when i say this. Y/N, the would is ours" I was in awe of how cute and poetic it was and i kissed his cheek. We then got in the bed and sooner or later, we fell asleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little oneshot. Im not very good at writing now cause of the incident that happened so yuh YuH. anyways, shoutout to JP my very good friend and happy birthday to you bro ^^