Zera's (Aka Pepper's) Voice Claim

(Zera is her saiyan name and Pepper is her earth name

(Zera is her saiyan name and Pepper is her earth name.)

Zera's voice claim:

Backstory: (This is a AU not a real part of Db and all of it's franchise's and games!)

Her family (Fil her dad and Zoey her mom. they are both Saiyan's) moved to earth to live a peaceful life. a year later the planet they used to live on exploded but they never knew at the time. 3 years later they had a kid named Zera and after 18 years later her dad died from a heart attack and when Zera was 19 her mother died from a assassination. at age 20 is where DBS (Dagon ball super) started and at that time she changed her name to Pepper.

she met Goku at age 17, and Vegeta at 18 and never saw them again until Dbs started. at that time firefly was with Piccolo, they had a daughter named Mia. this is also when Zera moves into the city in a beautiful apartment. she trained herself to the paint of super saiyan. how she got super saiyan was another story, Ms. Vill (a villain you all know in the Sora series) took away Zera's Super super saiyan power (Well its harder to explain... she paralyzed the power for a short amount of time) so that way Vill can experiment on Zera and with the amount of stress made her into Super saiyan Blue which scared Vill away and soon after super saiyan blue faded away and with enough training she can now do super saiyan Blue.

Zera always had feelings for Goku and Vegeta, she never knew that they had relationships. Goku had Chichi and Vegeta had Bulma, again she didn't know so she still had feelings, when she does now she might have this unhappy characteristic that should not be there. She finds out in a Episode (I made up, it don't exist) named "The Ball (Dancing Party), alone in the dark." when Vegeta was forced in the Ball with Bulma since she wanted to go and Goku just wanted to go because of the food and Chichi thought it was a thing she was doing with Goku. when Zera finds out she is heart broken. At the end of this Episode she is still in love with Goku and Vegeta but is still crying on the Bench  in a abended park.

after this episode, when she apereas in a Episode after that, she looks way more depressed and sleep deprived then before as Goku gets worried and the audience gets surprised as even Vegeta is concerned with Zera as Zera get's worse by the day. Soon after she kept trying to push her feelings away and after a year of this she got "multiple personality disorder" which made her have a lustful personality along with a crazy side. The Crazy side would take effect when Goku/Vegeta or both get hurt and if the person who caused the pain or she knows who it is, her crazy personality will come out and hunt that person down. Her lustful side will take effect if she is alone with Vegeta, Goku or both and if she had dirty thoughts before her Lustful personality will come out but she has better control of that part then the Crazy one. if she is roleplaying Dbs (Dagon ball super) that is where the Rp starts at. 

Zera's Clothes: