A Night to Remember

Warning:This chapter contains inappropriate language,alchohol use and scenes and actions,that address to mature audiences! Read at your own risk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one of those nights again,one of those nights were the mission that they had was emotionally draining.Were bones were aching and hearts were broken.Were memories left marks and eyes were watery.

Mystvain was a dark place.But they didn't expect it to be so dark.Bloody.Gut punching.Filthy.

Death after death,after death.

There are many bad things in the world but nothing can compare with the loss of a friend,the painful truth of them not being next to you the next day like any other.The sad realization that you'll never hear from them again,and will look back to memories that will make your heart wrench in pain.

This group has seen death.Every single one in different ways and situations.

But tonight...Tonight was different.A close friend had fallen.A comrade.Someone's loved one.Someone's child.Someone's friend.

The early hours of the night were hard while they returned back to their lodge.Conversations were barely exchanged and if they were it was just basic words or hums of approval and disapproval.

Eyes were blank and fingers were fidgeting.Some people of the group were already in their respective rooms just thinking,sleeping or even doing something small to keep themselves busy from thinking.

Many thought of this being their fault and others blamed themselves for not being fast enough.But who knew,even if they were fast enough they might have nto saved him.

Warm liquid was another way to help for most of the night.

Adam had found himself staying for far too long inside the bathtub that the lodge had.Made out of white marble that had seen better days and wood that probably one day was brown enough to look like it.His blank stare was pinned on the ceiling.