Author's Note

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ. ɪꜰ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴛ.

Hi! So, this story is in the typical style I use on Quotev -- add a load of OCs, often siblings. I won't link my account here but if anyone recognises this kind of thing, don't say you know who I am on Quotev. Please.

Normally, I'm the type to mash up every trope I can think of that isn't something stupid like inheritances or character-bashing (though, funnily enough, I do want to write a Dumbledore-bashing story at some point. I just don't know if it will be this one. There will be a few more 'vague' (because one I have in mind is particularly clear) implications of Dumbledore pulling strings, but not anything as blatant as many of the things I have seen before. And no, I won't do Weasley-bashing. 

As this is a Potter Quadruplets story, that is the main trope used. Naturally. However, due to there being multiple Potters, some things must change.

One:

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...

Becomes:

The ones with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approach... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark them as his equals, but they shall have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hands of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The ones with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...

As there's the plot point that this prophecy could have also meant Neville, and I believe this has something to do with why Frank and Alice were attacked, Neville will also have a twin within this story.

Two (which comes up first in the books but still):

"Molly, how many times do I have to tell you? They didn't report it in the press because Fudge wanted it kept quiet, but Fudge went out to Azkaban the night Black escaped. The guards told Fudge that Blacks been talking in his sleep for a while now. Always the same words: 'He's at Hogwarts... he's at Hogwarts.' Black is deranged, Molly, and he wants Harry dead. If you ask me, he thinks murdering him will bring You-Know-Who back to power. Black lost everything the night Harry Potter stopped You-Know-Who, and he's had twelve years alone in Azkaban to brood on that..."

This. This is a fairly important one. Changed, it has to read as follows if the quadruplet thing is to make sense:

"Molly, how many times do I have to tell you? They didn't report it in the press because Fudge wanted it kept quiet, but Fudge went out to Azkaban the night Black escaped. The guards told Fudge that Blacks been talking in his sleep for a while now. Always the same words: 'They're at Hogwarts... they're at Hogwarts.' Black is deranged, Molly, and he wants the quadruplets dead. If you ask me, he thinks murdering them will bring You-Know-Who back to power. Black lost everything the night the Potters stopped You-Know-Who, and he's had twelve years alone in Azkaban to brood on that..."

But who could this 'they' be if Sirius is actually revealed to be on about Peter Pettigrew?

Well, my usual tactic is a child. Or more. Assuming Sirius settled down with someone at some point, which might seem out of character for him but I still need a way around the 'they' problem. Technically he could still be on about the quadruplets but I prefer the child option because there's that whole added stress and whatever in third year for that kid when he escapes. So there's that too.

Anyway, any other OCs are just because I want to up the amount of children in the 1991-1998 school year a little bit. Something easily divisible by four still, but nothing too crazy.

So yeah, there's my note.